Heartland Foundations

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since July 2012

Foundation repair and waterproofing....

Wistar Group

5  REVIEWS
Wistar Group

Licensed Master HVAC Contractor. Handyman Services.

08/12/2016

JJ is very reliable and trustworthy! he's not out just to make a buck if the work doesn't need to be done. He will give you his honest opinion. I will recommend him to everyone!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing- I had my house up for sale and the initial inspector said I had foundation problems my relator sent a foundation company out and they gave me a bid for almost $4,000.00 I got a second quote from another company who came and even tho he was puzzled and didn't see an issue have me a quote for the same price as the first guy. I then had a foundation expert come out and he could find any issue. He would not put this in writing so I contact JJ @ Heartland. After explaining the situation he informed me he would write up a bid only if work needed to be done. If not he would write up his findings an options and stamp with his approval of release. He came out explained everything and found no real issue needing addressed. He made himself available to both agents and the new buyers (a already lost the first buyer because of this) the new buyers were happy with his determination and didn't even want it in writing. So he charged me nothing for all his work and time

CATEGORY foundation repair

06/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I own a 115 year old farmhouse that had an addition that was on a crumbling limestone foundation crawlspace. Heartland Foundation was the only company in the area that I could find that said they could help me. JayJay supported the room while digging an entire ROOM (instead of crawlspace) underneath the addition. He then built a concrete block foundation, poured a concrete floor with drain tile and a sump pump, and replaced an old cellar door with a large egress window. He did a VERY nice job. The only reason I didn't give an "A" rating on Quality was because the floor was still a little bouncy, but I'm not entirely sure that was preventable. I highly recommend Heartland Foundations.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,plumbing,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

03/11/2016

Repairs were completed properly, at a fair price, and in a timely manner. They went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction. I would definitely recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair. Installed five pilings.

CATEGORY foundation repair

01/08/2016

Great work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two sump pumps and sealed the basement to prevent anymore leaking.

CATEGORY plumbing,water damage restoration,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

05/19/2015

Heartland Foundations are very professional and did an outstanding job on my deck and concrete pad.  I thought the price was very fair and they addressed any concerns I had about other jobs I was doing around my house.  They were very clean, they were on time, and communicated with me about all the details.  They went the extra mile to make a very sturdy deck for my price point.  The city inspecto...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built deck, concrete pad and installed underground downspouts.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,foundation repair

Concrete flatwork, landscaping, various finishing work, interior and exterior drain systems, sump pumps, dehumidifiers, wall panels, basement flooring, window wells and covers, wall repair, rebuilds, expansion joint cutting, crack injections, basement flooring, wall panels, ceiling tiles & finishing touches.

Check, PayPal