COUNTRYSIDE SMALL ANIMAL CLNC

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since November 2010

General pet medicine and surgery...

04/19/2017

They treated her like one of the family. Talked to her the moment we came into the clinic it was nice. It was a very rough illness but they helped ease the stress, at the same time being up front about what was going on. They worked with us almost on a daily basis from beginning of March through mid April.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog was extremely sick and they did what they had to do to save her including surgery. I am so greatful for all they did, and our girl is getting back to normal!

09/26/2016

Dr, Sill did everything possible, the kitten made it through surgery but sadly passed away four days later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
surgery on a kitten who had a prenatal hernia that not only exposed living organs through the umbilicus.

07/08/2014

Got there about 10:30 AM or so and we did two at a time. One is kinda skittish but the other 3 have no fears at all. They all had their shots, we spoke with the receptionist and vet for a while, and were in and out by about 11:45 AM. No problems of any kind during the visit or after we got home. Dr. Jeri Sill and her associates do a fine job. Great folks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My four dogs each had a series of 3 annual shots (Canine DA2PPL, Bordetella vaccination, Heartwork test and antigen).

03/14/2013

Good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
puppy shots, nail trim

10/03/2011

Service was prompt and outstanding. For the denatl cleaning I dropped the pups off in the morning and picked them back up late afternoon after they recovered from the antistetic. Dr. Jeri Sill is an exceptionally knowledgeable vet and really cares about and for the animals. I have used Countryside for years and can't imagine ever going anywhere else. Don't know what else to say except that the sta...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My two smaller dogs (Westie & Yorkie/Shitzu mix) went in for Bordetella shots, another injection, and both had their teeth cleaned. They had also done the same for my two larger dogs (Springer & German Shorthair) on a previous visit this spring.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Preventive care, general surgery.

Orthopedic surgery.