Avery Handyman Svc

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since February 2013

EPA Lead Licensed. Liability insurance...

Wistar Group

5  REVIEWS
Wistar Group

Licensed Master HVAC Contractor. Handyman Services.

12/12/2015

I was very pleased.  The work was done well and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were selling our home and needed some repairs done.  He fixed a brick on the front of the house that had become dislodged, some tin on the edge of the garage door that was bent and a couple other items.

07/25/2014

No woman, no cry, no such address, no such zone, no return call. Seems to be an epidemic with these characters in this business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not return call

CATEGORY handyman service

Greetings to {removed member name} and others viewing this site. My apologies for the lack of response. I have been working way out of town and Internet messages do not always get to me. I will be working out of town for a while, so please look elsewhere until further notice for your handyman needs. Again {removed member name}, my apologies. Eric

06/24/2014

He's fair, he does exactly what he says he's going to do, and he gets back to you very quickly. He was professional and his cost was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Avery Handyman Svc. He moved a bird's nest from a dryer vent.

06/16/2014

I really liked him. He was pretty straightforward and had good prices. He was able to show up pretty much on a moment's notice. He was the owner/operator and he was able to meet us on our schedule. He seemed like a pretty decent guy all around and we plan to use him when we have something in the future. He provided us with a really good contact for a used door which really worked out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote from Avery Handyman Service to replace a door.

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

06/04/2014

I was happy with the work, although it took a long time to finish due to the age of the window and the weather. Eric had to outsource part of the job, which also added to the time, but he was very good about calling me to let me know what was happening. It was in the coldest part of winter, which made it more difficult to finish, but the window is much better than the original.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced a window and frame.

CATEGORY handyman service

Residential & Commercial Interior, Exterior Outbuildings & Storage. Small Repairs & Remodels

Large roofing projects, garage door repairs, large cement projects, jobs requiring electrical, plumbing or mechanical licenses.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa