GS Dental

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since October 2008

A high tech, full service office, providing many services so as to minimize the referral process. Exceptional care with an experienced staff. There are 2 providers at this location. To see if this provider is board certified, visit www.abgd.org....

Peak Family Dentistry

Peak Family Dentistry offers a broad range of general, cosmetic, and implant services to aid in your oral healthcare needs . As part of our commitment to overall health and wellness, Dr. Adams and her team have been trained to screen for signs of OSA that present in the mouth. Don’t be alarmed if the next time you’re in, Dr. Adams starts asking you questions about your sleep or if anyone has ever told you that you snore? So be honest because your answers just may help prolong your life! There is 1 dentist at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org

Award 2019

03/10/2015

Over the last year and in the most recent visit, I have found Dr. Ryan, and his office staff, to be exceptionally friendly and highly skilled.  My examinations and teeth cleaning were very thorough, and all my questions around future needs were addressed very professionally with options identified and discussed.  A great dentist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-annual dentist visit

01/02/2015

It always goes well.  They are really friendly and offer a lot of advise.  They are very efficient.  I've been going to the practice for about 8 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for a cleaning and check-up.

02/13/2014

Had previously visited for cleaning and check-up in late November.  Dr. Sill has a good patient doctor relationship and he does not push un-needed treatments like my previous dentist did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Returned for a check on a suspect tooth and test went fine.

07/16/2013

The staff are friendly and the office is comfortable and modern. Dr Giombolini is personable, knowledgeable and will explain anything you want if you ask. He is a great communicator and enjoys his job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General check up and cleaning.

07/08/2013

The dentist I had used for years retired, so we just moved over but we have been impressed. Everything went fine! In February, my husband had a crown with him and he was very impressed by his professionalism and his thoroughness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Dr. Sill for dental care. Last time we were there for just a standard checkup.

CATEGORY dentists

General Dentistry, Orthodontics including Invisalign, Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Implants, Cerec crowns.

Ask for details.