DAN'S PEST CONTROL

Angie's List since October 2010

Pest Control...

01/24/2014

Dan's came over and sprayed the entire house, under furniture, beds, box springs, anywhere possible. I had to do my part, wash everything we owned made of material at a Laundromat while he sprayed the house, and treat all the pets with Frontline Plus. I came home four hours later and never saw a flea again. My hero. Literally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My daughter moved to her first apt. this last summer with her cat. She moved home 2 months with her cat and brought fleas. We own 3 dogs. 2 months after that I discovered a huge flea infestation on all pets and the house. I saw them all over, the carpet, the floor, the beds.

09/12/2013

It went fine. He was incredibly responsive, came over in like 10 minutes. He did get rid of bees but the charge for like 15 minutes of work was $70. I thought that was a bit steep.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He sprinkled powder by a bee hive that was starting to form in our paver stone patio steps.

08/09/2012

They did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Dan's Pest Control to get rid of some bees for us.

08/30/2011

This company had the best price I found and was able to come the same afternoon. Showed up in a uniform shirt and warned me of any problems (bees would be aggressive afterwards and to keep the dog inside) which I thought was very considerate. I would recommend Dan's to my friends! Great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have them exterminate a bee's hive that we were unable to see. It was under the brick steps, inside the hollow area so we were unable to spray it with the usual store sold sprays.

Pest Control