MIKE RUSSELL HOME SVC & RPR

A Rated | 1 Review

Revertical inc.

8  REVIEWS
Revertical inc.

Revertical inc. is based in central North Dakota and provides a wide variety of services ranging from foundation to finish. Primarily residential but we have worked some on some commercial projects. We can do new construction, but specialize in remodeling or repairing existing properties. This includes but is not limited to roofing, foundations, drywall, flooring, siding, decks, patios, doors and windows. Chris and Katie (the owners) have flipped house's on the side since 2005. Chris worked for other contractors for 7. In 20017 Chris and Katie decided to start Revertical inc. and are licenced and insured for projects valued up to $300,000. Revertical inc. and it's employees strive to complete the project in a timely manner and ensure customer satisfaction.

Award 2019

05/08/2011

Mike has helped me out with various painting and repair projects in my home siince 2004. He is trustworthy and does great work. My husband and I bought a new home and he was right there to get statred painting the new walls and fixing some minor mess ups form the home contractors. He is a gem!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The best contractor I've seen. Mike is punctual, professional and his work is great. He is so easy to work with. I would hire him again!

CATEGORY remodeling