Fettig Millwork and Windows

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since March 2014

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Replacement Windows and Doors, Trim , Drywall, Cabinets, sales and services....

06/11/2015

04/15/2015

Brian promptly arranged a time to look at the project site, ask what I wanted and the price/quality range, provided an estimate for the door and labor, scheduled and installation time and date for a few days later and checked after completion to make sure I was satisfied. Very professional. Meticulous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Storm door with retractable screen was installed in doorframe going from dining room to outdoor patio - doorframe required work to make door fit.

CATEGORY doors

We are not satisfied until the job is completed in a professional manner.And have a very happy customer. We leave customers thinking there was no doubt they picked the right company. Thank you Joy

10/17/2014

I was out of town when the work was done. When I got home, the lock was in, worked perfectly, looked great, keys on the table, no sign of any mess or debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new front door lock. Install dead bolt. Bore hole for lock in door frame.

CATEGORY doors

This is why we love doing what we do. Another happy costumer. Thank you for choosing us Kathi. Brian

Installation of new windows and doors, Remodeling, Finish basements,Trim packages,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available