Finneman Painting Plus

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2010

Custom painting, residential & light commercial....

Motown Enterprises

I have been painting since I was a teenager, working in our family home decorating business. I enjoy creating and making people's homes beautiful and clean. A fresh coat of paint expresses cleanliness.

11/21/2016

Excellent service and communication. Painting crew showed up exactly on time and finished ahead of estimated completion time. My wife was very impressed with the courteous painters and the fact that there were NO drips or drops that we could find on the floor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the ceilings and walls of our townhouse kitchen, dining area and living room and hallway on the upstairs level.

CATEGORY interior painters

02/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sean painted our entire upstairs living quarters, which includes kitchen, dining room, living room, bathroom,two bedrooms, and all ceilings. He arrived on time and took the time to do a quality job. We will have him do our next paint job.

CATEGORY interior painters

10/28/2012

Very professional. Very experienced. Excellent work. Would definitely and have used them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed wallpaper in multiple rooms, sprayed and painted ceilings, painted multiple rooms, painted fireplace mantle and cove moulding.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

05/10/2012

They were very thorough and I think they used high quality products. They did a really great and professional job, it looks wonderful. I think it was quite fair, we were very pleased with what we paid and what we got. They cleaned up after themselves and we knew what they were doing and thinking. We have used them a couple of times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Cinnamon Painting Plus for painting, ceiling repair, and repair of cracked walls.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

Custom painting, residential & light commercial.

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa