Bin There Dump That

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since January 2013

Bin There Dump That is a residential friendly disposal system that takes away any non hazardous items that municipal trash handlers will not. Our dumpsters are clean and we can deliver and pick up without anyone needing to be home. Our courteous and professional team will arrive in a clean uniform and vehicle....

Vision's Grading & Lawn Service LLC

We are a locally owned Christian Base Company ,a company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality home improvement services such as landscaping, hauling, garbage collection, masonry, and more! You will find us to be competitively priced, with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/05/2017

Susan was very helpful with answering initial questions about the service and figuring out the size dumpster we'd need. After the dumpster arrived, she responded quickly to emails asking about whether certain items were ok to go into the dumpster. Dumpster arrived on time, was placed exactly where we requested it, and was removed without any problems in the driveway.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dumpster needed for cleaning out the house

CATEGORY dumpster service

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words and it was a pleasure to be of service to you.

12/09/2016

They were great and very convenient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to get rid of some stuff from my basement.

CATEGORY hauling services,dumpster service

08/05/2016

It went without a hitch.  The dumpster fit well in my pristine neighborhood.  There were no complaints.  Better yet, there was nothing to complain about.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivered ab empty dumpster for me to fill, then picked it up and delivered the contents to the landfill.

03/20/2016

I just can't say enough about how well this contractor has worked out for us. I found BTDT on Angie's List and used them for a month of yard waste collection that required permits from the City of Durham. They were punctual with in five minutes for delivery and pickups, they were attentive to the need to display the permits and cones and the drivers were super careful not to damage the area. I was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Bin There Dump That at our home and at our rental properties and will never think of using another dumpster service in the future. They are attentive, flexible. Susan will work with you to see that your needs are met and I can't praise the care of the drivers enough. I have made the mistake of renting dumpsters on price alone and after dealing with the headaches of other companies dropping bins at the wrong address and breaking sewer lines and not picking up when they said they would, I am firmly convinced that Bin There Dump That is worth every penny. The waste hauling and collection business is not noted for customer service, so Bin There Dump That really stands out from the crowd. Do yourself a favor and call them today. When you're in a project that requires a dumpster, you already have a lot going on and using BTDT will give you one less thing to worry about.

10/19/2015

Delivered exactly where I requested it and no damage to driveway. Their website is very clear about how the process works and what the dumpster sizes are. Easy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One call and the dumpster appeared. Email notifications before and after delivery. Super responsive and zero hassle. A pleasure to work with.

CATEGORY dumpster service

Our dumpster sizes vary from 4 to 20 yards and are placed on your property using a unique roll-off system. Our system protects your driveway. We are able to get the dumpsters into and out of places that companies with larger trucks can even consider. Our dumpsters have rear doors for walk-in loading.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express