Grace Construction Inc.

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since September 2012

We provide quality construction practices at an affordable price. Main focus is on residential new construction, renovations and remodeling. Free estimates. Military discount. 10 years experience. General contractors license. Fully insured. We have the ability to be bonded if required by job....

Express Masonry Services LLC

Owner operated with over 15 years of masonry and concrete experience! We do everything from patios, steps, sidewalks, walls, concrete, chimney, fireplace and more.

04/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No response no call back at all

01/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom renovation - master, second floor, and powder room, with new tile, paint, fixtures, cabinets. Every person did an excellent job, tile man, painter, electrician. Matt Grace is committed to doing the best job and will stand behind his work. Matt has done our roof and windows, all very well priced and all quality work. The people who Matt gets to work on his jobs are simply the best.

05/30/2013

We looked at a few companies for roofing and they all came in high. Overall fantastic, just came in a bit high price-wise. He did such a good job trying to contact me, I would potentially use him again. I was able to find someone who did it for really cheap. But I was about to pull the trigger on Grace, he was fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote for roofing.

03/27/2013

Matt Grace is a very professional person. He was prompt in returning my call and we met soon after to discuss the work and an estimate. I was impressed with the detailed approach to the job. The work was scheduled soon after and was done on the timeline we agreed upon. Frankly, I was surprised how soon he and his crew were able to get to the work. It was done very well and there was very little re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an 18 year old roof on our house, caulked the flashing on the side of our brick house adjacent to the roof.

CATEGORY roofing

We provide all types of residential construction services. Build a new home or renovate your existing residence. New construction, remodeling, renovations, additions, insurance repairs, garages, decks, fences, roofing and all your flooring and tile needs. Licensed and fully insured. No job too small.

Heavy industrial construction, heavy commercial construction