Full Service Flooring

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since July 2010

Not Rated| 9 Reviews

Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair Hardwood, Vinyl, Tile, LVT Sales/Installation/Repair...

Dario's Carpentry and Painting

We are Dario's Carpentry and Painting and we offer all types of carpentry services! Feel free to call us for professional help! Remodeling Service, Painting Service, Siding Service, Roofing Service, Stair Carpentry River Rd, NC; Chocowinity, NC; Old Ford, NC; Grimesland, NC; Pactolus, NC Carpenter, Carpentry Company, Carpentry, Carpentry Service, Carpentry Contractor

07/13/2016

01/08/2016

Very comfortable in dealing with Tim.  This is a big job for us.  He repaired damaged wood floors and then added wood where there was carpet in the remaining downstairs.  Then he re-carpeted the rest of the house.  In all he replaced or repaired every square inch of flooring in our house. Overall great guy.  Workers were nice.  They showed up on time and the job was finished on time as promised.  ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sanded and stained existing wood flooring.  Removed carpet and replaced with wood.  Replaced carpet in rest of house

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring, hardwood floor repair

09/29/2014

They did a great job and were very quick and thorough. However the price was a bit high for us so we went with another company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and did a free estimate for carpet installation.

CATEGORY carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring

01/14/2014

Overall it went really well. The guys were very professional and tried to work around my schedule. They came on time and I didn't have any problems leaving my house while they completed the work. The new floor looks amazing. I only wish I had done this a long time ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old kitchen floor and put in new tile floor.

01/13/2014

I did not think they could do 3 furnished rooms all in one day, but they did with time to spare

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed/installed 3 furnished rooms of carpet

CATEGORY ceramic tile

Sales & Installation of: Carpet, Hardwood, Vinyl, Ceramic Tile, LVT/LVP, Backsplash (Kitchen & Bath)

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available