MERCHANTS TIRE & AUTO CENTER

Founded 1943 • Angie's List since June 2006

B Rated | 10 Reviews

Mike's Tire & Service Center

Call for details! FaceBook Mike's Tire and Service Center Call Today! 336-547-0000 Mike's Tire and Service Center is a full-service auto repair company located in beautiful Greensboro, North Carolina. For over 40 years, we have been providing the community with comprehensive auto repair services, fair prices and quality workmanship. We are proud to also serve High Point, Oak Ridge, Summerfield, Stokesdale, Archdale, McLeansville, Winston Salem, and Kernersville. At Mike's Tire and Service Center, we believe in giving exceptional customer service and ultimate customer satisfaction. We work on all makes and models of vehicles. Family owned and operated, we make certain your vehicle is in top working condition. Trust our mechanics for car care services, brake service, transmission service, undercar services, heating/air conditioning, electrical, engine services, towing, electronic service and more. At Mike's Tire and Service Center — it is done fair — done honest — and done right! Call for details! FaceBook Mike's Tire and Service Center Call Today! 336-547-0000 Mike's Tire and Service Center is a full-service auto repair company located in beautiful Greensboro, North Carolina. For over 40 years, we have been providing the community with comprehensive auto repair services, fair prices and quality workmanship. We are proud to also serve High Point, Oak Ridge, Summerfield, Stokesdale, Archdale, McLeansville, Winston Salem, and Kernersville. At Mike's Tire and Service Center, we believe in giving exceptional customer service and ultimate customer satisfaction. We work on all makes and models of vehicles. Family owned and operated, we make certain your vehicle is in top working condition. Trust our mechanics for car care services, brake service, transmission service, undercar services, heating/air conditioning, electrical, engine services, towing, electronic service and more. At Mike's Tire and Service Center — it is done fair — done honest — and done right!

06/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
oil change

06/05/2014

My car is there right now. They are pretty reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Merchants Tire & Auto Center for auto service.

C

09/30/2013

They tried to sell me every service they had, kept my car for hours and went through looking for everything wrong with it to sell me something else. I just wanted an oil change. I won't be back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change

06/19/2013

The visit went well they didn't waste any time in diagnosing the problem and they started on it right away. However they do not always have your car ready at the time they give you. Overall they do good work and I haven't had anymore problems far as what they worked on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed an oil leak, radiator cap, and rack and pinion

C

11/09/2011

OK

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The buy one get one free for tires comes with strings attached. You have to buy extra services which cost as much at paying for the extra tires. They damaged the rims on my car but eventually agreed to pay to have them refinished.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires