Carolina Fence

A35 REVIEWS

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since August 2006

Located in

Winston Salem, NC 27103

Carolina Fence is locally owned and operated, and has been In business since 1979 with many satisfied customers. At Carolina Fence we believe that every job we do is the "signature of our own excellence". We specialize in many types of fencing needs. Custom built wood privacy,picket, treated rail & picket fences, including gates, With all of our wood fences we hand pick each and every piece of our wood (lumber) so as to receive and offer the best material available. We use # 2 or better grade. Sometimes #2's are better than #1's and in that case we will use the best available. We also offer Ornamental aluminum fences, chain link fences, galvanized and vinyl coated (colored) . We offer residential and commercial fencing. At Carolina Fence we stand behind all of our workmanship. Carolina Fence does not use sub contractors therefore assuring our customers that we only use skilled employees. Our customers need never wonder if they are getting a professional for the job. We are proud to say that our crew has been with us for many years, and love what they do. We are very careful and always treat our customers property as if it were our own, and strive to have a thorough clean up job when the project is complete. We do not want our customers to ever have to go and clean up behind our crew. Our men are always very polite , professional, and courteous, and dress accordingly no matter the weather. We do not, and would not allow our crew to come out dressed with offensive attire, or to have parts of their body exposed due to heat . That can be distasteful. Carolina Fence is fully insured carrying workers comp, & general liability insurance. "We are pleased to announce that the BBB of Northwest North Carolina has just renewed our accreditation with them. We look forward to another year of aligning our company with the BBB, as we will continue to work to promote and uphold the highest levels of ethical standards"...

fence company (35)driveway gate installation (3)electrician (1)

01/02/2020

The process went very smooth and we are well pleased with the finished fencing. The crews worked well and communicated through the process. We had to wait due to their workload but we would do so again given the quality of materials and workmanship. Thanks Sandra and Larry!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old existing wood fence and replacement with aluminum and chain link fencing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us. Your time is most appreciated. Often in today's times people are very quick to criticize, but not compliment, so we very much appreciate the compliments.

12/18/2018

Very pleased with all interactions with Carolina Fence from my initial telephone contact to the completion of the repair. Professional, courteous and punctual plus the price was very reasonable. I found their service to be second to none. Would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair broken chain linked fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2018

Thank you very much Ms. [Member Name Removed] for your business, as well as taking the time to leave a review for our company. We know your time is valuable , and appreciate you taking the time to leave the review. Thanks again, and Merry Christmas to you, and yours.

11/09/2018

I had an outstanding experience using Carolina Fence. I had two other quotes and CF came in at 1/3 of one bid and 1/2 of the other. Work was completed quickly and professionally. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence repair after storm damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2018

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that we could provide you with affordable service to your fencing needs. We appreciate your time, and your business.

09/15/2018

In this wonderful country we live in today it is such a great pleasure to do business with someone that does exactly what they say they are going to do, from the first contact to Sandra to Larry coming out to see the job and then the timing of the estimate and the work itself. The guys that work with Larry do a great job and Larry is always on the job site with Dan and Alan everyday they show up. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed some fence gates built both single and double gates and we also had 8-9 gates that all the latches were bad and in dire need of repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

Thank you so much for your business, as well as your time to do a review for us. It's always good to hear about a job well done. We take pride in every job that we do. So glad to hear that you are pleased with the results from Carolina Fence.

08/11/2018

Carolina Fence was very busy when we called, so we had to wait to have them install chain link fence along the long side and back of our property. They did a VERY professional job when they came and it was well worth the wait The company owner worked along with his helper and supervised the whole project! I would call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chain Link Fence

CATEGORY fencing

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to do a review for us. We greatly appreciate your time in doing so, as well as your business. Glad to hear that you were pleased with end results. Thanks again

07/11/2018

Everything went great and we are extremely happy! Finding people that are skilled in their trade and take pride in what they do is hard to find these days. There is no doubt that everyone at Carolina Fence takes pride in their work. The new fence is a great improvement to our property. Thank You All at Carolina Fence for a Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carolina Fence recently installed around 500 feet of chain link fence in our backyard with multiple gates.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

Thank you very much for you business, as well as your time to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate both. Our business growth depends on folks such as yourself . We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the new addition to your home, Thanks again for your business , as well as your time in writing a review for us. Blessings to you, and yours.

03/17/2018

Carolina Fencing is a small local business with a lot of experience and take pride in the job. We hired them to install a 5' black aluminum fence ('350 ft) in our backyard. Sandra was responsive and easy to make arrangements with to select the right fence, provide the estimate and schedule the install. Overall, the team went above and beyond to install the fence around trees in my backyard as we h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard Fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review for us. Our business depends on folks like you who are willing to take the time to do this. We are delighted that you are pleased with the new addition to your home. Thank you for your business, and your time. Blessings to you, and yours.

08/20/2017

Great! We're very pleased with the look and quality of our fences. All the staff were very professional and polite. In retrospect, I wish I had asked a few more questions up front, mostly about the available styles of privacy fences. However, that was my fault. When I asked shortly before the installation, the company sent me photos of three different available styles, and we chose one we liked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two fences built, a privacy fence and a two rail fence along our driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

Photo for Carolina Fence - Located in, Winston Salem, NC - 36073938

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave a review for us. We know your time is valuable, and greatly appreciate you sharing your time with us. Thank you for the wonderful compliments. You were also a great customer to work with..........great customers like you add to our success. Thank you for placing your trust in us for the fence project, and we are delighted that you are ha...

02/13/2017

They were on time each day, did a great job and had no problem making a couple of adjustments I asked for. They were eager to please me and very professional. Sandra was my office contact. She was very pleasant, knowledgeable and answered all of my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Larry and his crew installed 455 feet of 4 ft high post and rail wood fence with two double wide gates and two single wide gates.

CATEGORY fencing, driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2016

Thank you so much Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your great review. So glad that you were pleased with the results. Sandra

09/23/2016

We had several trees fall on our fence. I called one company and the guy that came out was so rude and had me almost in tears. He made me feel like I was wasting his time. I called Carolina Fence and talked with Sandra, just talking to HER eased my nerves. One of her guys came right out and was so nice and gave me a very fair estimate. The work was done and is perfect, no mess and the fence looks ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2016

Thank you so much for your review . I 'm so sorry that someone made you feel so bad over a fence repair, yet so glad that we made you feel so much better. Sandra

Fence Repair,Fence Repair,Fence-Sales, Service & Contractors,Fence Materials,Vinyl Fences

decking