Cactx Surfaces

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since August 2006

B Rated | 12 Reviews

24 employees. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List discount. Additional address - 4735 Kester Mill Rd, Winston-Salem, NC, 27114....

Crossover Roofing, LLC

Crossover Roofing is owned and operated by Mary Jane Hedrick. Her dream was to have her own company and that came true on Oct 3rd 2017. Her journey began in 2014 at a large company, she realized quickly that she loved working with customer and strives for excellent service, as a rookie she sold 110 her first year and became the operation manager. In 2016 she started another company with a partner that grew quickly, receiving 17 5 star google reviews and sold over 200 jobs in 1 year. In Late September of 2017. Her dreams came true. She is the only known Female roofing contractor in the Triad. She loves helping people. HAAG Certfied, fully insured.

Offers by Crossover Roofing, LLC on Angie's List

06/15/2016

04/29/2014

Two weeks went by and I had not received a quote nor even a phone call. Finally, I called this am. 04/29 at 9.34. He said he had sent email and confirmed the address he used. He had 'left out one letter'; therefore, I did not get it. I told him I thought he would at least do a follow-up call, when the email came back to him undeliverable. His reply was and quot;We normally do.and quot; Well, why d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimator was called to give quote for repairing, replacing, or whatever was needed to stop water from leaking into my garage and adjacent den through a 17+ old asphalt driveway . I knew that grates may be needed, I knew that re-elevation/slope of current drive would be needed. I was prepared to hear that the entire driveway would possibly need replacing. He willing came on Tuesday 4/15 ( a day that we were having serious rainfalls. A good day to see the leaks in action). He said he would email me a quote on Thursday 4/17.

04/28/2014

I requested to be contacted to have my driveway paved. I gave my name, phone number and email address. The only contact I received after the request was an email telling me I would be contacted. To this date I have heard nothing and I am extremely disappointed especially since I came to Angie's List to gain reviews and this company failed to live up to the reviews they had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company did nothing. I had requested an estimate to get my driveway paved and the only contact this company provided was an email telling me they would be in touch.

03/09/2014

Was prompt and courteous when provided estimate. The estimate was very detailed, but was much higher than others so i did not use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
provided a quote for expanding patio by approximately 130sf

CATEGORY driveway pavers

Thank you for taking the time to rate our company on Angie's list. We at CACTX take great pride in being professional and providing top notch service. We understand that we will not always be the lowest price but we think the quality of our work along with our Premier Warranty provides a superior value. Although you didn't contract with us, we appreciate your interest in our company. I hope we can...

12/12/2013

Seal driveway. Could not have gotten a better job anywhere else. Very, very happy

CATEGORY driveway pavers

Residential, commercial & municipal asphalt & concrete paving, decorative pavements, snow and ice removal & solar reflective coatings. DURO-LAST & shingle roofing.