Ace Locksmith Service

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since May 2011

Ace Locksmith Service is a locally owned and operated company providing professional and efficient locksmith services to customers throughout the Piedmont Triad area. We are committed to delivering fast and honest services at affordable prices. With Ace Locksmith Service, there are never any hidden fees and all prices that we quote are what you will be billed for, unless the work completed was different from initially called or the customer expressed additional services needed than initially quoted....

Gallamore Seamless Gutters

We are Gallamore Seamless Gutters we have been in business for 25 years. We are a family owned and operated company that provide home owners with the absolute best quality service and price on the market. We offer all your guttering, siding and widow needs. We offer gutters in 5”,6” and seamless half round in a verity of colors and solid copper. We also provide underground drainage pipe to direct the water from your gutters into a designated area.

06/12/2017

Service was efficient, courteous, and professional. I'm very satisfied and would recommend to friends/family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced existing exterior door hardware; installed keyless entry lock; keyed all other locks to match,

05/05/2017

It went well. The service was professional and efficient. My only concern was that some of the locks did not work smoothly and it was hard to get the doors locked as a result. This should have been checked before the job was finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed five new locks and door handles and made multiple matching keys

CATEGORY locksmith

Hi [Member Name Removed], I,m sorry to hear that you're having some difficulties. You are right in that they should of been checked prior to leaving. Give us a call and we will be more than happy to come over at your convenience and make any necessary adjustments.

10/14/2015

Everything was perfect and very efficient

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekeyed several locks

09/02/2015

I call Richard to see if he serviced my area but he did not.  He did however refer another locksmith that he highly recomended.  I really appreciate him helping me out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reference

08/06/2015

Contacted the company on Saturday & scheduled the appointment for Monday. They were here on time, assessed the doors & fixed them right away. We were afraid we would have replace the hardware because of all the wear & tear but they had no problem. Will use this company again & refer them to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed two door locks.

CATEGORY locksmith,doors

Automotive, residential, commercial, lock-outs, repairs, new hardware installed, locks rekeyed, replace lost keys, safe combination change, dead bolts, high security lock, master key & electronic lock systems.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa, Check