The Savvy Secretary

A 16 Reviews

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since February 2015

PO Box 12365

Wilmington, NC 28405

Resume Services are no longer provided. We apologize for any inconvenience. The Savvy Secretary has over 20 years' experience in providing exceptional, personalized support services to businesses and individuals, locally and across the country. We offer reasonable hourly rates (or per line rates for typing/transcription, if preferred), and expeditious turnaround with attention to detail and accuracy. Services include PowerPoint Presentations, Word Processing, manuscripts/scripts, Document Formatting, APA/MLA Dissertations, Proofreading / Copy Editing, Transcription Services, Mail Merge, and Bookkeeping. Please see our website for more details regarding our services http://www.thesavvysecretary.com/services. Software used includes MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Word Perfect, and Final Draft. At The Savvy Secretary, we understand that your time is precious. Whether you need transcription, proofreading, mail merge, PowerPoint, or other secretarial services, we have the expertise to provide a cost-effective and timely solution....

secretarial service (16)resume writer (3)

06/18/2019

The entire experience was wonderful. Betty is a consummate professional and her work is high quality. I was thrilled with her prompt responses and commitment to help me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an application filled out for a scholarship I am applying for this month.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

09/11/2018

Betty was fabulous from start to finish--a joy to work with. I will hire her again if I ever need such a job done and give her my highest recommendation to friends. A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Typing of some 200 handwritten letters (over 500 pages) to make them available in Word

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2018

08/16/2018

Betty was fabulous in every way! Efficient, smart, punctual, and a joy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transcription of a large number of old letters (approx. 170 letters, mostly handwritten and very hard to decipher)

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2018

07/02/2018

extremely well; betty was not only professional, she was personable and patient...i look forward to working with her again and would recommend her to anyone needing similar services...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
formatting extremely complex document, editing, inserting presentations, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

06/21/2018

Very well. Betty was very professional and responsive. She was a big help and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Formatting a Word doc

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

05/07/2018

Betty was wonderful. She was very prompt and professional in her responses to my requests and I thought her fees were very reasonable. I would definitely recommend her services and will employee her again if there is a need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked that two resumes be edited and finalized.

CATEGORY resume services,secretarial services

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

04/06/2018

Betty is a master in the use of Microsoft Word in preparing texts from different people who useS complex language with difficult tables and illustrations in a book being prepared for publication. I could never have completed this book without her help that has been in process for two years and will take a year of more to complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am writing and preparing a very complicated book with contributions from multiple authors who are at the top of their respective fields.

04/06/2018

Betty is master at using Word in preparing documents. She can do anything with Word. I could not have completed this manuscript without her help. There were multiple contributors here from people who are at the top of fields who used very different styles in submitting their inputs to the book.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Microsoft Word support in the preparing a very complex book.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

08/14/2017

She was excellent and a great value for a TV producer needing this kind of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interview transcripts

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

11/04/2015

I have worked with this provider several times.  They are my go to for things that I need help getting done.  We owned several businesses and needed help in many different areas.  Advertising, typing, spreadsheets, reminders, we have many things going on in our business and we needed someone that we didn't have to train every time we needed something done.  We also are very picky about the work et...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This provider is just exceptional to work with.  The idea of using a provider like this is so that an owner, or manager can take something off of their plate to free them up to focus on other important things that can make their business grow.  You want to delegate this work to someone who you know will get the job done and done right.  Great on communication and checking in.

CATEGORY resume services,secretarial services

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2015

Word Processing Services, Legal, Medical, & General Business Transcription, Document Formatting, Proofreading, Copy Editing, Manuscript Inputting, Editing, & Mail Merge, PDF-To-Word Document Conversion, APA Dissertation Formatting, Film & Stage Script Formatting, Revising, & Proofing, PowerPoint Presentations, Computer & Software Assistance & Training

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check