Pro Siding & Windows

A 22 Reviews

Angie's List since June 2009

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

228 Palm Grove Dr

Wilmington, NC 28411

Siding and Windows...

window replacement (21)siding companies (6)home remodeling (3)

10/11/2018

Mike was able to give me an estimate the day I called because he was already in our area. Very punctual, professional and easy to talk with. I believe if he was this punctual for an estimate, he will be also when the work begins.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
received an estimate only at this time; work will be completed later

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2018

09/21/2018

Mike and his crew were very punctual. I had received bids/quotes from 3 other contractors, one of them quoted the exact same windows, and Mike's quote was the best. The crew was professional, courteous, fast and cleaned up after themselves. The job was planned to take 2 days and was completed as planned. I highly recommend Pro Siding and Windows. p.s. I actually had Mike repair a neighbor's siding...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had 15 Windows replaced and some vinyl siding fixed.

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

06/17/2017

Excellent work, reasonable pricing. Efficient and clean.  Good listener, and explained the process to fix/replace our window clearly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement Window.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2017

C

02/01/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to my house to do an estimate. No measurements were taken. I was told I would receive a quote but after reaching out again I have not heard from them in several weeks. Perhaps my project was not something they were interested in but I would have preferred a response stating that. I missed work to be home for the estimate. The individual who came was professional and I can not attest to their workmanship. The professionalism is lacking.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2017

11/19/2015

We chose Pro Siding after talking with four companies. Mike, the owner, and his helpers Mark and Butch were awesome! Mike gave us a very fair price, returned calls promptly, showed up when he said he would, and was so easy to work with. Their professional work shows and I would recommend them highly. If you are getting estimates, make sure to give Mike a call!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced eight windows, including a bay window, and front door with side light.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2015

08/07/2015

I had a couple of other estimates but choose Pro Siding and Windows because of the price and also the professional attitude.  He was quick to give me the estimate, and set everything in motion as quickly as possible to fit me into his schedule.  Mike asked for a payment for materials, and I appreciated that this went directly to the supplier. Mike and his crew showed up right on time as scheduled ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike and his crew removed and replaced five windows and two exterior doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2015

05/15/2015

It was great. Mike came by right after I called and gave us some good advise and recommended another company to repair the vinyl window. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He inspected a broken vinyl window and recommended a local company to do the repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2015

12/12/2014

Great job!  Even re-hung my curtains!  Will call him again when I am ready to replace my remaining old windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 4 windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2014

04/22/2014

Mike performed the job in under the quoted time, professionally and cleaned up afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced trim siding on the outside of a chimney.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2014

C

04/12/2014

Pro Siding and Windows removed two existing windows and installed two new windows in their place. They did the work when they said they would and for the agreed-upon price, and cleaned up after themselves, including removal of the old windows. They were also careful not to dirty the inside of our house. And the new windows are working fine. However, some of the finish work that I expected them to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two single-hung windows with double-hung windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2014