JS Mintz Plumbing Service

Family owned, operated....

DB Plumbing Inc

212  REVIEWS
DB Plumbing Inc

DB Plumbing, Inc. is family owned and operated by a husband and wife team, Donald and Jo Barnhouse For the past 10 years DB Plumbing, Inc has been proudly serving New Hanover, Pender and Brunswick Counties. Whether you are looking for maintenance on your hot water heater, sewer and drain cleaning, or new faucets and fixtures, we can do it all. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 priority, and our team of professional plumbers will work with you to make sure you get exactly what you want. DB Plumbing, Inc. has a full one-year warranty on all repairs! DB Plumbing, Inc. would consider it a privilege to be considered your plumber and looks forward to gaining your confidence.

04/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great job ... fair price, good guy!!!

02/19/2015

I've had a very favorable experience with them. They were just very friendly and they were careful with what they did. They were here when they said they were going to be here and did the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use JS Mintz Plumbing. I had an irrigation system put in. Then I had to have a new wheel and some plumbing done in that.

04/18/2014

Everything went great and it was a pleasure to have everything handled promptly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Answered the phone on the 2nd ring at 7:15 AM, Set an appointment for later that day and arrived on time as promised. Diagnosed and replaced both malfunctioning thermostats on our 50 gallon electric hot water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

03/28/2014

Fee is $90/hour. Feels a bit step, but I can't say whether it is.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed a faucet on my utility sink.

07/24/2013

We moved to a new house and needed a gas dryer hooked up. It had cost us about $100 at our previous house and took the plumber less than 2 hours. Mintz sent 3 men and it took them 3 days! Then they sent us a bill for $750.00! When I told them I wouldn't pay that outrageous bill, the woman in the office threatened to take us to small claims court. I could tell this was a threat she had made many ti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hooked up a gas dryer.

CATEGORY plumbing

Residential, commercial and industrial complete plumbing renovations, water heaters and tankless water heaters, gas piping, drain cleaning, replacement, high pressure sewer cleaning, install, repair of pumps, backflow & slab leaks.

Check, Visa, MasterCard