J. Thaddeus Coin, PhD, MD

Angie's List since April 2012

medical practice in Neurology and Electrodiagnostics...

05/13/2013

It went very well and I am pleased I went to Dr. Coin as I explained in the above question. Dr. Coin provided the results to my main internal Dr. and with this information I was able to make an informed decision to have major back surgery (that was very successful).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Coin did a thorough evaluation of a spinal (L$ and L%) problem I was having that was causing very severe sciatic nerve pain in my left leg when I walked. He helped me to see that I was having objective damage due to the pinched nerve at L4 and L5. His evaluation helped me make the decision to go ahead in January of 2013 to have spinal surgery that was very successful in making the pain totally go away. I would highly recommend Dr. Coin and would go back to him again if I had the need.

07/11/2012

He is very thorough. He takes his time. He has treated my wife since she was diagnosed. He is an understanding doctor. They respond well and treat you well. He takes his time and covers any subjects. He answers any questions. He only works four days a week, Monday through Thursday. I would absolutely use him again. We used him at a hospital 25 miles away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Coin is my wife's psychiatrist and neurologist.

CATEGORY neurologist

We have the utmost respect for our patients and their privacy. Therefore, we are unable to respond to any ratings for fear of risking the privacy of healthcare information. We appreciate all of our patients and Thank everyone for their kind words. J. Thaddeus Coin, PhD, MD is Board Certified in Neurology. His medical practice provides services in Neurology only.

06/20/2012

Dr. J T Coin is an excellent doctor. I went with my husband on every visit and we both like him very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband went to see him for headaches.

06/11/2012

I keep going back for his intelligence and his care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. James Coin is my neurologist.

Neurology and Electrodiagnostics EMG / Nerve Conduction Studies

Please see for more details

Check, Visa, MasterCard