Gator Lawns

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since July 2014

Not Rated| 1 Review

Gator Lawns is locally owned and operated professional lawn care company. We believe customer service and satisfaction is our main mission and never leave a task unfinished. We take pride in offering punctual service so that your lawn care, yard cleanup, maintenance, mulching, mowing, edging, trimming, hedging and more is completed in an efficient and timely manner. Offering residential and small commercial lawn maintenance. Whether the service be: weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or a one-time lawn service....

DLS Home Services

30  REVIEWS
DLS Home Services

Were are home impovement and maintenance specialists looking to provide old fashion quality services to our customers and build long term relationships. And provide solutions for our customers needs. Regardless of weather you just need a small repair or a full accessibility remodel you can expect the same great level of detailed service. Please visit our website DLS home services.com for a full list of our services

Award 2019

07/27/2014

Everything went great. Exceeded all expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brian was prompt and worked extremely hard to mow, edge and hedge my property (he brought his own edger, hedger, and blower). I live on an acre and he exceeded my expectations! He also did maintenence on my riding lawn mower by checking fluids, sharpening 3 blades that were extremely dull and getting it in tip top shape. He also serviced my push mowers (cleaned spark plug, air filter, carburetor, blade sharpening.) It seems there is nothing he is not not capable of maintaining. I will be having him back to pull and kill weeds, remove small trees, shape my crape merles, etc. His work is extremely affordable and he does have his own equipment to do any job you're looking for.

CATEGORY landscaper

Mowing, weed trimming, edging, hedging, light pressure washing, mulching, light tree trimming and removal services.

Check, PayPal