Crabtree Carpentry

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since January 2010

Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service....

Pro Siding & Windows

Siding and Windows

06/15/2016

Totally unreliable. They came and wanted $100 just to inspect the possibility of the job. They made an appointment to come look at our electrical system. They did not keep the appointment, and did not call until the next day. I do not do business with people who are not punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to look at our electrical system.

CATEGORY electrician

06/05/2016

I could not have paid for better work. This young man is a craftsman hat puts his name behind his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refaced an ocean facing potion of the house. Fixed flashing. Electrical work out doors. Replaced sliding glass door. Caulked, sealed and painted.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking

D

02/09/2016

I messaged this business through the Angie's List messenger to obtain an estimate regarding the cost of replacing an exterior door in my garage that had some damage to the wood.  In the messaging conversation I was quoted a price of $225.00 to replace the door.  I made it clear in our conversation that I did not have the prehung door and offered to purchase it and have it at the home and was told ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a pre-hung door in garage.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,garage builders,doors

10/06/2015

Cole arrived on time, gave me an estimate and went right to work.  All of the work was overhead work that due to ongoing nerve issue in neck I have been unable complete myself.  I got tired of looking at the boxes and waiting until I felt like I could do it myself.  I called him on Tuesday, he came out on Thursday morning and by lunch time the work was complete.  Well worth the $100 spent. I am al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put together and installed ceiling fan in den, installed large fluorescent light fixture in kitchen and reattached my pneumatic storm door closer.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,doors

C

10/05/2015

Workman performed as stated above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The date is a guess.  He replaced a soffit about 4 ft long..  Another vendor found a hole in the roof right nearby  the soffit a couple of months later.  So I don't feel Crabtree checked or were thorough.  The materials were minimal and I gave them the paint.  So I don't think the cost was justified.  They did come promptly and were polite.

CATEGORY handyman service

Carpentry. Home maintenance. Renovations. Remodeling. Home improvements. Roofing. Electrical. Flooring. Rot repair. Leak detection.

Ask for details.