Cape Fear Painting

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since July 2010

I am the owner of a small company that enjoys to work with the homeowner, I offer quality job, I pay great attention to detail and I go the extra mile to make my customers happy. We do exterior and interior painting, deck restoration, wallpaper removal and small repairs (light carpentry) if needed. After the first contact we will schedule an appointment and I will provide you with a free and very detailed estimate with all the steps that will take to do the preparation, the surfaces that will be painted and the paint that will be used. If you decided to hire me we will sign a contract and after that I won't disappear, you will see me everyday at the job site. I don't use sub-contractors. My customers won't only have a great workmanship but also a clean site after a work day. I work with and recommend the Benjamin Moore brand unless the customer requests a different one....

DLS Home Services

34  REVIEWS
DLS Home Services

Were are home improvement and maintenance specialists looking to provide old fashion quality services to our customers and build long term relationships. And provide solutions for our customers needs. Regardless of weather you just need a small repair or a full accessibility remodel you can expect the same great level of detailed service. Please visit our website dlshomeservices.com for a full list of our services

12/23/2019

Gerardo provided a prompt, detailed estimate and followed up to see if I had questions. He was very accessible and responsive. Once we agreed on the price, work began two days earlier than the scheduled start date. He was on site every day with his crew. They worked tirelessly to complete the project on time and in a quality fashion. Their work exceeded my expectations by far. While on site, they ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of whole house--including walls, ceiling, trim and some concrete flooring

08/16/2019

They did a good job. They did it on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting.

08/16/2019

They were wonderful. Gerardo was unfailingly polite and listened to what I wanted him to do. The work outstanding and the price was fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting - several rooms and kitchen.

08/15/2019

I will recommend him. Great. He was dependable. He did a good job. He cleaned up and left the place immaculate. He was awesome. He was on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted the interior of my house.

08/12/2019

They did a wonderful job. Very prompt and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY house painters

Exterior painting, interior painting, deck maintenance, wallpaper removal, minor drywall repairs, power wash, popcorn removal.

Cabinets refurbishment.