Anderson Air LLC

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since May 2015

Anderson Air LLC is a local family owned and operated HVAC business that will take care of all your air conditioning needs. We offer residential and commercial services throughout Wilmington and the surrounding communities. All of our service technicians are NATE certified and our company is fully licensed and insured....

James and Son Heating & Cooling, Inc.

With over 27 years of HVAC industry experience, James & Son is a family owned and operated business committed to dependability and customer satisfaction. We are fully licensed, insured, and provide a full line of HVAC services including Installation, Maintenance, and Repairs. No job is too big or too small- our factory-trained technicians are skilled, and capable of servicing any brand of heating and air systems. We offer around the clock Emergency Services, and special financing when applicable. When you buy a maintenance agreement from us, our comfort advisors visit your home on a annual or semiannual basis in the off-season to thoroughly clean, check, calibrate and test your HVAC system. We’re looking to find and correct small issues before they cause big problems later on! Visit our website at www.jamesandsonhvac.com or give us a call to discuss your needs

Award 2019
Offers by James and Son Heating & Cooling, Inc. on Angie's List

03/20/2018

great anderson air did a challenging job of installing a hvac system in a old house that never had any kind of vented system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hvac system

12/04/2017

His team was highly professional and courtesy during the install (and on all other servicing they've done for me) . Would recommend them highly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Justin and his team are great professionals. I initially contacted them for a second opinion after my former HVAC company said I needed a new unit. Anderson was able to fix the unit and extend it's life another 18 months before the air handler went bad. Justin went through a detailed explanation of my options on new equipment (i.e. replace air handler, replace total system, etc) and how to modify the existing setup to maximize efficiency. No hard sell and left the decision up to me. I decided to replace total system.

10/23/2017

Wonderful Service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged drain line, AC was not working. Responded in same day.

10/21/2017

The technician was on time. He explained what the problem was and what was needed to fix it. He fixed the problem. He was very professional. I would highly recommend using Anderson Air.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor unit was not operating.

08/28/2017

Great. New unit put in

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New account unit

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Some of the services we offer are, new installations, system upgrades, maintenance service agreements, system repair on any make or model, labor and parts warranty as well as many more.