All-Brite Pressure Washing & Paint

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since October 2009

All-Brite Pressure Washing & Painting strives to provide it's customers with only the best in service, professionalism and quality work. Serving all of the Wimington, NC and surrounding areas, no job is too big or two small. We provide pressure washing for residential homes, HOA's, management companies, apartment complexes, shopping malls and more. All-Brite is bonded and Insured and always takes the proper steps to ensure the safety of your property and its workers. Give us a call today for a free estimate. We can make those stains go away! Using only the latest and best equipment, we specialize in all types of pressure washing and power washing jobs. Rust stains, Oil stains, gum removal- we can have your home looking its best in no time....

Brightview Pressure Washing

top quality cleaning services at affordable prices

02/04/2019

The guys were on time, listened to our concerns about our Ez-breeze porch and plants, and they did an excellent cleaning job. Many thanks and will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed our house, dock, and driveway

04/27/2018

very well. it was a 3 day job. we even got a soft wash in the hallways to avoid any accidental water intrusion to our homes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
washing of the hallways,stairs,and exterior of our 3 condo bldgs. also garages and pool area.

09/25/2017

Very Good with some slight stains left that would not come off. All in all a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash sidewalks, driveway and porch.

02/21/2017

Two men came to my home within a couple of days from the time I purchased the service. They cleaned my concrete quickly and offered additional service to clean siding. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed my driveway and patio.

09/14/2016

Mike, the owner, was present during the entire time the job was being done. Last year I had everything cleaned but when Mike and his crew was done I realized what clean really looked like. I have white vinyl siding so dirt and grime is extremely more pronounced on the siding. Also I had 20 yr old rust build up on a few areas to the point it had become dark dark orange. After doing the normal washi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my house, 26 x 32 ft workshop, 132 ft driveway, sidewalks and patio pressure washed. Also had gutters cleaned on house and workshop.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

All-Brite pressure washing & paint can safety and effectively clean your home and remove unsightly dirt mold and mildew form concrete, brick, vinyl and much more. Commercial pressure washing, oil stain removal gum removal. iron stain removal. Deck staining Interior & exterior Painting. Bonded and insured.