Advanced Air Solutions

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since October 2008

10-15 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through email. Additional phone - (910) 493-3065. Additional DBA - Advanced Air Solutions Inc....

Osborne Remodeling

12  REVIEWS
Osborne Remodeling

We are veteran-owned and operated and have over 30 years of experience in all aspects of remodeling and home improvement. We service Wilmington and the surrounding areas. No job is too small or large for us to handle. Whether you need a hole in a wall fixed, your kitchen updated, or a room added to your house, we have the experience and skills necessary to complete the project. Furthermore, we offer a one-year guarantee on all our labor and are insured; so you can rest assured knowing our work is of the highest quality. It is our passion to make your vision of your home a reality.

03/31/2020

duct work replacement and cleaning. mold remediation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Due to the negligence of our GC and the HVAC company our Contractor hired, our remodeled home had a substantial amount of mold growth. Advanced Air was courteous and easy to work with. Brandon was specifically so thorough and made sure he didn’t miss anything that would cause future growth. Our subfloor from their mold remedy looks new, and we couldn’t be more please. Would highly recommend.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,mold removal

06/20/2019

Very professional , neat, gentle with my dog, completed the job in a timely manner. The prices are good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct and air vent cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

09/06/2018

Colin was very professional in manner. He took pictures of the insides of our ceiling vents as well as the blower housing and explained the issues we were facing. He and Tom cleaned our air ducts and blower housing and treated the interior air passes with Sanitizers. They also cleaned our dryer vent. My only complaint was they did not clean up underneath each vent as well as I would have liked. I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean air ducts at beach house.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

01/19/2018

Cleaning went as expected. They convinced us to spend an additional $800, for a sanitizing sevice which we weren't prepared for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

07/27/2017

It went great. I am now able to keep the entire upstairs at any temperature I desire throughout the year. I'm amazed at how well the radiant barrier works at reducing the heat penetrating the attic space.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had radiant barrier installed throughout the attic space and an A/C unit installed in the second story of my home.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,mold removal

Residential & commercial vent cleaning, crawlspace renovation & mold remediation. Heating and Air Conditioning sales and service. Now offering Covid19 Sanitizations!!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express