A Cut Above Tree Experts

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

5032 Nicholas Creek Cir

Wilmington, NC 28409

We are a full service tree and landscape service ....

Tree Service (27)Mulch and Topsoil (1)

10/25/2018

Did not use this individual. No problem, just didn't select them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed tree limb removed from the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

06/17/2018

wonderful. already referred his name to friends

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
trees removed and trees trimmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

04/21/2018

I had asked for an estimate and Sean showed up the next day. Since I was not ready for the job until a few weeks later, I called Sean and he and his crew showed up within two hours. It was a big job removing several large trees and stump grinding, including a ver large and tall dead pine, that my prior contractor failed to return and finish. The pine was in a thicket of old established ornament sp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several trees taken down

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

02/16/2018

Sean was very responsive and professional- work completed in efficient manner. Great job, would use again for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming of large oak, tree m back dead limbs on another large oak, ripped out chain link fence and overgrown landscaping, laid top soil

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2018

01/01/2018

Perfect. It was in a tough area to move equipment in. They put down plywood on the lawn to insure the grass was not destroyed. They worked well as a team, and took the trees down efficiently. Clean up was great, I would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several large pine trees were infested with pine bark beetles, had to be taken down.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2017

Thank you for your great review . We enjoyed working with you on your project.

07/06/2017

Excellent work and very professional. Would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tree removal and trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2017

04/29/2017

Very well. Removed all limbs branches and associated trash. Were courteous and came when they said they would. Went the extra mile.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down 3 trees. Rehabilitated 2 Yoshino Cherry trees which had die back, suckers, exposed roots and scale; this included pressure washing and spraying for scale, deep root fertilization, application of mushroom compost, trimming out suckers and die back; also worked on an ancient dogwood. Trimmed up the limbs of 2 large oak trees, carefully avoiding my bluebird nesting box with contained newly hatched bluebirds.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2017

11/09/2016

Sean and his team were great. Because of the beetle infestation, we needed the tree down asap. Sean fit us into his schedule weeks ahead of the other companies we received quotes from. He understood the infestation and recommended the proper scope of removal to minimize the beetles moving to our other trees.   The large, 70+ foot pine tree was down and gone, stump ground and shavings removed in 3 ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed large, dead pine tree from our front yard.  Took down tree, hauled off wood, ground down the stump and hauled off the shavings (the tree was infested with Pine Borers and all of it, including the stump grindings had to be removed from site). The yard was cleaned well and minimal evidence of tree removal remains.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2016

Thanks for your review & your business . We look forward to being able to maintain your trees & landscape for years to come . It was a pleasure working for you , Sean G.

10/01/2016

It did not go at all. I emailed them and they never called me back. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and I called. I was told that someone would call me to schedule someone to come out and give me an estimate, however no one ever called back. I assumed they did not need me as a customer and as a consumer I refuse to hunt someone down to give them my hard earned money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some tree removal performed.

CATEGORY mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2016

I would like to apologize for not getting back with you . Sometimes I get so busy giving my customers that have hired me my undivided attention I get forgetful. I've never got a bad review from someone I've done work for . We go above and beyond to ensure my customers are satisfied. I am good at that but could quite possibly use some better organizational skills . If you do decide to need my servi...

03/01/2016

They were excellent. I received a quote the same day I requested, the scheduled the work quickly, provided me their contact for insurance and certificates, completed the work on time and had I not known they were there, I would never had know they were there. The yard was definitely cleaner when they left than when they got there. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 5 trees and 10 stumps and cleaned up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2016

Thanks for your review.

Landscaping & Tree Installation -Tree Pruning, Fertilization, Cabling, & Removals, Bushogging, Lot Clearing, Sand Rock,Topsoil,& Dirt Delivery

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal