Butler's HVAC Service LLC

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since November 2012

B Rated | 14 Reviews

We cover all you heating and air needs, from service and repairs to Installation of new equipment including duct. We Offer 0% financing on our American Standard equipment, which is the #1 rated system by consumers nation wide. Servicing Southeastern NC since 2006! Call us to schedule a free in home Estimate! Licensed, Bonded, & Insured Office: 910 207 6000...

09/04/2020

Absolutely Great! Anthony identified the problem when he serviced the unit and completed the job before the house even got warm! Excellent service, Anthony! Tks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contact and wire replaced

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

11/13/2019

Words can't explain the nightmare. Terrible. I wouldn't recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check thermostat,duct work and heating unit

09/04/2018

Butlers came out quick after the fire dept found the source of the bad smell was the wires in the air returned had caught on fire. The whole HVAC needed replacing. Just 3 days after ordering the new system, Mike and Andy installed the new HVAC and answered all my questions and concerns. I will definitely will be using them for all my heating and air needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the HAVC

09/02/2018

Very good service; personal polite and always willing to go the distance to fix any issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced HVAC

07/26/2017

I've used them before. They put two units in for me at two different homes. My old house had three units in it. It's a family owned business and they are exceptional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed an upgraded three ton unit.

HVAC Installations HVAC Repairs

We concentrate on everything HVAC !!

Visa, Discover, Financing, PayPal, Check, MasterCard, American Express