Lopez Yard Service

Angie's List since January 2012

Lopez Yard Service provides landscaping, gravel spread, pine straw spread, general yard clean up and upkeep, planting/transferring, yard design, tree trimming, gutter cleaning and debris removal for homes & businesses. Reliable, friendly service with competitive pricing. Free estimates....

Window Gang

101  REVIEWS
Window Gang

**Call 910-488-5523 today!** Window Gang was founded by Tim McCullen, in 1986, as a part-time summer job, in the small coastal community of Wrightsville Beach, NC. By 1996, Window Gang was servicing every major city in the state of North Carolina, with a level of professionalism not often seen in the window cleaning industry. Extreme growth and success in local markets led to expansion, through franchising, to other professional entrepreneurs. Today Window Gang provides exterior cleaning services in over 1600 cities across the United States! With this rapid growth in the window cleaning industry we decided to expanded into a wide range of other services for both residential and commercial customers.

Award 2019

C

04/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am a Realtor and got him started. He was great and very reasonable until he started working for all of my Clients and he has been very successful. He hired other people to work for him and he is now very expensive and won't even give me a break even though I have 3 personal properties that he used to take care of for me. I am probably not the person to ask but he no longer works for most of my Clients as he became unreasonable.

03/20/2013

Said he would arrive around 1PM on first day and was here at exactly 1PM. His crew was very nice and easy to deal with. Did an outstanding job of cleanup and removal and was very efficient in doing all that was requested of him. Would definitely recommend him to friends and neighbors. Will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed debris from wooded area of property. Cut down and removed several trees.

CATEGORY hauling services

06/26/2012

I like them a lot individually. They always show up on time and I never have a problem with them showing up. They do a very good and professional job. When I occasionally ask them to do some extra things they do it. They are very polite and I have recommended my neighbor to them who has also been happy with them. They are prompt, friendly, respectful and do what they agree to. I am not sure about ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Lopez Yard Service to maintain my lawn and yard. They come out on a weekly basis.

06/16/2012

nal

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lopez Yard Service came when the said they would and provided an estimate. The next week they came back and did an outstanding job on all the shrubs and tree trimming and some additional yard work. The clean up left our Pinehurst home looking terrific. We would not hesitate to recommend them and to use their services again. Thank you to the Lopez team.

01/30/2012

They are hard workers. They get everything done in timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come and do my yard.

CATEGORY lawn service

Landscaping, maintenance, mulch, sod, pinebark, pinestraw, gravel, gutter cleaning, light hauling, debris removal, patios & pavers.

Ask For Details