Neuse River Veterinary Hospital

Angie's List since May 2010

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

02/02/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is our vet and they're really good; they don't discriminate against certain pets.

11/08/2015

Neuse River Vets takes care of our dog and cat. Very professional, compassionate, and caring. We are VERY regular customers and they really know our pets and take a personal interest in them. Highly recommend !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
check up and shots.

02/24/2014

They are excellent. They have good service and good care for the animals. Their pricing is reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Neuse River Veterinary Hospital for veterinarian care services.

09/19/2013

Tested my cat for bladder/urinary infection. Kept her overnight to get a sample, but didn't charge me for the overnight stay. The doctor was very kind and gentle with Isis, who is a very nervous cat. It was found she had no problems, her issue with going outside the box is behavioral. Suggestions were made to try to reduce the problems with soiling. Did try a calming medication, but it didn't work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took care of my cat Isis to rule out bladder infection.

CATEGORY veterinarian, kennels, pet grooming

D

04/23/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My pet was taken in the back out of my sight and I did not feel comfortable with that. also... they were Too pricey for the services performed. The office visit alone was well over $50. Lab tests charges billed were higher then for human testing. I am looking for a new vet who does not charge so much.