Yoon, Dr. Stuart

Angie's List since February 2012

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp. ...

Asheville Dental

74  REVIEWS
Asheville Dental

Providing exceptional dental care in a comfortable environment since 1979. Our expert services include general dentistry, implants, IV sedation dentistry with board-certified anesthesiologists and treatment for sleep apnea. We help you take care of your health, so you can enjoy your life in beautiful WNC.

08/30/2012

Had a groupon to use. Went very well. Great location-I can walk to the office! :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed annual check-up & films.

07/02/2012

He’s just good all around.  I will continue to use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Yoon is my general dentist but I don’t know if he does surgery as well.  He’s with another dentist in the practice.

02/14/2012

He has only been with the practice a short time. He took me over while my other dentist was on vacation. He has been seeing me for six months. I like the practice and the service they offer. They do a good job. They are very friendly and conscientious. It is the best practice in town. I will use his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Stuart Yoon, a week ago. I went to him for my routine cleaning and checkup.

10/03/2011

I just started using Dr. Yoon's services. Everything went fine and I am happy with his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Yoon is my dentist.

08/04/2011

I like everything about the place. They are very friendly to me. The technician did a wonderful job cleaning my teeth. They are efficient and friendly. I have seen him only twice. He seemed to be very efficient. My other friends have gone to him already.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Yoon is my dentist. My most recent visit was about a week ago. I went there for a general check-up, and he screened my teeth.

CATEGORY dentists

Dentistry general, dentures & gum care disease.