ERIC'S AUTOMOTIVE

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

Cox Auto Service

42  REVIEWS
Cox Auto Service

We are a family owned independent auto repair business. We are service foreign and domestic vehicles and offer repair services on all makes & models as well as classic & collectible vehicles. We have been in business for over 40 years in the same location.

11/10/2016

Extremely knowledgeable and very reliable on all models of cars.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
regular car checkups, and oil changes. He also did an inspection of a Toyota truck I was going to purchase for $25.00.

08/31/2015

Erics repaired a leak some few months back in my wifes Van. There was some issues with the parts and they had to go to the manufacturer to order a part as the parts from Advance and OReillys did not work correctly. They did not charge me to bring it back multiple times to fix the problem. I have 3 vehicles that I take to Eric on a regular basis he has always treated me and my wife fairly and I wil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired oil leak.

C

12/22/2014

I felt they had tried to overcharge me quite a bit. Not bad people just overpriced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed front brakes, so I got them to check and give me an estimate. The estimate they gave me was for 300$.

02/21/2014

Eric has done other work on this truck and I have always been satisfied. I would recommend this mechanic shop.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked my Chevy truck for low oil pressure.

01/23/2013

Always a great experience they are prompt, do not overcharge, they know what they are doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced power steering hose, calibrated back brakes, oil change