GRASS ROOT GARDENS

Angie's List since November 2010

10/20/2014

I have been using them for about 2 and a half years. The staff is very friendly and give great advice. They are very knowledgeable about the types of plants in our area. They can easily acquire plants we are looking for that they do not have in stock. They have a very wide selection of plants.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have purchased many plants from them and they have given endless advice on how to take care of our plants. They also provided a nice landscape design. They last provided advice for some plants of ours.

04/29/2013

Exceptional service and the staff is very helpful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have purchased plants and trees from this nursery for years. They by far have the healthiest stock and their prices are excellent. I live in Buncombe County and drive 45 minutes to the nursery every time I need plants. I was there last fall and they gave me free landscaping plans and did not charge me for anything except the plants that were reasonable and healthy

05/01/2012

They have very healthy plants. They did a nice design for us. He is by far the best we have dealt with. He is very knowledgeable about plants.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to design our nursery.