House So Clean

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since July 2016

In 1985 we launched our family owned painting business in an upscale town (Nyack) North of New York City. We moved the business to Waxhaw, NC. in May 2014. We are known for our professionalism, attention to detail and courteousness. We also restore decks, pressure wash homes and wash windows. We guarantee our work, and will not leave until you are 100% satisfied! Please see our 31 pictures below!...

03/29/2019

He did a fantastic job... very neat, very organized. He will be back to stain the steps from a back porch and the lattice work around the porch. I am very happy with his work. He is extremely honest and hard working..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Jim to clean my gutters and then to add gutter guards and then power wash the house

CATEGORY decks, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, pressure washing

12/31/2018

This was the second time I hired Jim for painting. He and Martin did an excellent job again at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage interior walls and ceiling painted, Master Bedroom painted

CATEGORY interior painters

12/25/2017

Job well done! Will be hiring again to return for more paint projects. Very meticulous work, punctual, honest, a pleasure to have in our home, comfortable demeanor to work with, everything accomplished with great attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire house interior walls and ceilings paint job

CATEGORY interior painters

Thanks so much. We really enjoyed working in your home. You and your husband were super to work for!

12/02/2017

Got a quote over email within hours of requesting. This was the best quote from 3 angieslist providers. Service completed within a few days. Wall looks like new! Jim was very personable & professional. We will definitely use this provider again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
siding of house had some black and green mold. Needed it pressure washing

CATEGORY pressure washing

Thank you. It was my pleasure.

11/20/2017

My house sparkles. He even washed them windows

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed my house

CATEGORY pressure washing