Advanced Surface Solutions

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since June 2010

Advanced Surface Solutions is a custom decorative concrete company. We specialize in fitting the right coating and design to the situation. We take time to match what we can do to your budget so you will get the best coating possible for the money you have to spend. Take the time to visit our website to see all there is to offer. www.advanced-surface.com You can also look us up on the BBB. We are A+ rated company with an excellent track record....

Magic Bubbles

3  REVIEWS
Magic Bubbles

Unbelievably Clean! That’s our motto at Magic Bubbles, where we provide pressure cleaning that goes beyond the norm. No magic wands or hocus-pocus -- just impeccable, honest, personalized service using the industry’s finest cleaning equipment and supplies and technologically advanced trucks. What began with some strategic door-to-door marketing in 2007 quickly evolved into the founding of Magic Bubbles, Florida’s premier pressure cleaning company. Since the opening of our first office location in 2010, we have continued to grow and expand, adding the most trained professionals and state-of-the-art trucks, to provide top-notch customer service and satisfaction. Because of our continued success, we’ve been featured on the local news as a “Business to Watch” and also on the “Best Businesses to Work For” list. In 2016.

06/25/2018

Did not go well at all. Was promised for two straight weeks that Greg, from this contractor, would contact me to come see my garage floor project. Called several time to the office when no one even so much as left a message. Office promised they would have Greg contact, me but still nothing. Makes one wonder that if someone can't even return a call for new business, then can you really believe tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and finish topcoat of garage floor

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

09/07/2017

I got estimates from three companies for a "knock down" surface also known as "cool decking". Mastic/caulk around the whole pool also needed to be replaced. Advanced Surface Solutions' price was in the middle. The company that was less expensive didn't make me feel like they knew what they were doing and talking about. So I went with Advanced Surface Solutions. They were very backed up and the wet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The concrete around our in ground pool would get so hot it could burn your feet. I was looking for a solution. UPDATE 10-17-17 My review was posted on July 17, but I thought I didn't have a before photo. Posting before and after now.

CATEGORY stamped concrete

07/10/2017

Very well. Deborah was there to introduce the gentlemen doing the work and came by each day to check on there progress. The 2 gentlemen that performed our work were very polite, answered my questions and cleaned up there work space each day. We had a lot of broken and cracked surfaces that look like new now. Very pleased with the results and would recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool deck resurfaced

CATEGORY concrete repair,epoxy flooring

03/09/2017

It turned out fine. About 4 people did the work and it took 2 days. They cleaned up the area. They did what they said what they said they were going to do.

CATEGORY concrete repair

09/16/2016

Advanced Surface Solutions was very responsive to us from the beginning of this project until the end.  All of our questions and concerns were answered immediately. The work was completed in the timeframe specified and we are extremely pleased with the results. I would strongly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired cracks in driveway and sidewalk and front porch. Applied base coat and broom finish.

CATEGORY stamped concrete

Thank you for your feedback!!

Decorative concrete repair, decorative concrete installation, concrete repair, pool decks, patio's, driveways, concrete stains, epoxy coating, concrete countertops, GFRC concrete, concrete wall panels, stamp overlay, cool deck, interior and exterior.

Pour new concrete