Dario's Carpentry and Painting

A 5 Reviews

Founded 2008 •

Washington

Washington, NC 27889

We are Dario's Carpentry and Painting and we offer all types of carpentry services! Feel free to call us for professional help! Remodeling Service, Painting Service, Siding Service, Roofing Service, Stair Carpentry River Rd, NC; Chocowinity, NC; Old Ford, NC; Grimesland, NC; Pactolus, NC Carpenter, Carpentry Company, Carpentry, Carpentry Service, Carpentry Contractor...

garage building (2)home remodeling (2)decks & porches (2)hurricane shutters (1)home remodeling (1)roofing (1)flooring (1)cabinet makers (1)

03/01/2021

100% above and beyond

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY decks,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2020

C

10/07/2020

Did not hire

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
8X10 concrete slab for shed

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

05/26/2020

He was very good. He was on time. He did a good job. The price is very good. I'd here him again to do additional fence work. I would recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a storm that that we lose 3 of my shutters and shingles. I needed someone to repair that.

CATEGORY roofing,hurricane shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

04/14/2020

They were fantastic. They were very personable, answered all my questions, they showed up on time and did exactly what I wanted them to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They laid a laminate on my kitchen, put kitchen cabinets, and they built a 12x12 barn.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,flooring contractor,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for letting us work for you.

04/14/2020

It was really good and very pleased with them. They got here on time, they left late and wanted to finish the project as long as the materials are here. We are very pleased and will continue using them for our future project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled 1 of my bathroom. They done some painting work and they fixed the stairs and porch.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you.

Remodeling Service, Painting Service, Siding Service, Roofing Service, Stair Carpentry Carpenter, Carpentry Company, Carpentry, Carpentry Service, Carpentry Contractor