Roofwise LLC

A 7 Reviews

Angie's List since June 2013

2624 Leighton Ridge Dr

Wake Forest, NC 27587

ROOFWISE, LLC one of a very few GAF Master Elite roofing contractors; a designation earned by fewer than 2% of all roofing contractors, nationwide. As a GAF Master Elite Contractor, ROOFWISE is recognized for our commitment to install the very best roofing products in a superior fashion. ROOFWISE is also a Certified Green Roofer. The typical residential roof generates approximately 3.5 tons of asphalt and fiberglass debris. That's 5 cubic yards of material that will remain in a landfill for the conceivable future. When practical, we take that debris to a local asphalt plant to be recycled into the asphalt mix for local roads. ROOFING - GUTTERS - SIDING - EXTERIOR RENOVATIONS...

roofing (7)gutter installation (2)deck building (1)

02/04/2020

Very professional outfit - good communications & quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put a new roof on my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

07/31/2017

Roof Wise was great to work with from the initial contact throughout completion of the roof replacement. They completed the work on my 1745 sq. ft. house in one day and cleaned up with not one roofing nail left. I also like that they are a green company - and the removed shingles did not go in the landfill.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My roof was replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2017

07/03/2017

Excellent job all around. Very thorough estimate explaining exactly how the new roof would be installed. Very thorough inspection of existing roof. Easy communication with them during the entire process. Showed up early, 6:55 am, and didn't leave until the job was done., after 8:00 pm. Cleaned up completely. Would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2017

04/05/2017

Roofwise did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roof and install new gutter guards

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2017

01/03/2017

Dan Poole responded quickly to our request for a quote. He was professional and the roof was completed in one day. They cleaned up the area and he made sure we were satisfied. We then had them replace our gutters and downspouts. Both were reasonably priced and the shingles have a 25-year warranty by the manufacturer. We would definitely recommend Roofwise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our roof, gutters and downspouts replaced.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2016

09/15/2016

It went well, they did a very good job. They also told me that they will monitor it to make sure that I have no more leaks,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put down a rubber roof over my 2 car garage. I had previously had a rubber roof that started leaking and they replaced it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2016

01/12/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am completely satisfied and wish to give my highest recommendation to ROOFWISE for installing a new roof. The owner, Dan Poole, is a great guy and extremely professional. I solicited several bids and he was the only one who promptly responded, and, more importantly, had the lowest quote. Further he was very accommodating about scheduling the job for my convenience. He has an excellent team, which he supervises on site. Everything was well done, on time and on budget. I will use him again for any related job and urge you to do the same.

CATEGORY decks, roofing

Residential roofing & exterior renovations.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing