Phoenix Cleaning Solutions

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5103 Unicon Dr Unit D

Wake Forest, NC 27587

******** Covid-19 Response: We are open and utilizing all required health safety requirements as deemed by the CDC. We are here to assist in keeping your home and family as clean and safe as possible. ******** Phoenix Cleaning Solutions is a family owned and operated business. "We treat every home or business as if it were our own." There are many cleaning companies to choose from in the triangle. What truly differentiates Phoenix from the others is the level of customer service we provide. Either my son, Tyler, or I will always be present in your home. Many times, it will be both of us. We clean with bio-degradable and “Green Certified” cleaning chemistries. There is always Zero Residue left behind!! My background is in sales, telecomm, electronics, engineering and marketing. I have found my calling to own a small business and share their God-given talents with the community. We are available by phone anytime from 7 am to 11 pm (except for Wednesdays from 5:30 – 8:30 and Sunday mornings, when we are at church.) We are experts in stain removal. We have some of the best equipment money can buy to make our service that much better than the rest. Our equipment is double and sometimes triple the power that of our competitors! This allows for a more thorough cleaning and quicker drying times....

carpet cleaning (643)house cleaning (74)upholstery cleaning (68)oriental rug cleaning (59)tile installation (44)floor cleaning (4)air duct cleaning (3)

06/25/2020

As expected and very professional job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning in 5 rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

Thanks for the review.

06/12/2020

Best experience ever!!! The crew was on time and professional. They did a terrific job and my 10 year old carpet looks brand new. They got out spots I bought would be there for the life of the carpet. They were also respectful of the. COVID-19 crisis and wore masks the entire time they were at my home. Phoenix is a true 11 out of 10!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning throughout the house and stairs after painters got paint and drywall paste on carpet

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

Thanks for the review. It means a lot. -Tyler

05/30/2020

Excellant!!!! Efficient ,thorough ,meticulous with my house and furnishings , They got spots out I have had for yrs👏🏻👏🏻Highly recommend. Reasonable pricing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and area rugs cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2020

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about us. I really appreciate it.

03/05/2020

They cleaned the bedroom areas of our home following painting and ceiling texture removal job. They were able to extract the fine dust left after the painters finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned in three bedrooms and hallway.

COST $139.05

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

Thanks so much for the review.

07/29/2019

Excellent. Fourth time we have used them (over several years)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

Thanks for being a loyal customer.. I appreciate the review.

07/13/2019

I have used Phoenix before and would use them again. They are a family owned business and go out their way to accommodate you. My carpets had terrible stains on them because I had kept a friend’s dog who had accidents everywhere in the house. They did an amazing job of getting out the stains - I couldn’t believe it! Very pleased with everything, I love the friendliness of Jim, who owns the company...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets downstairs and master bedroom cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

Thanks for being a great customer. Thanks for the review.

05/18/2019

Highly recommend Phoenix Cleaning Solutions for their work. They cleaned a large LR area rug and complete second floor comprised of Berber carpeting. They knew exactly how to clean both and were polite, timely and efficient. I would definitely use them again and appreciate their professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2019

I appreciate the review. Thanks for having us in your home.
C

12/20/2018

Scheduling the work was a hassle (originally they were supposed to arrive at 9:30, but kept moving up the time until they finally arrived at 3:30). The employees were courteous. Steam cleaning the furniture went fine, and it was dry by the next day. But the duct cleaning was disappointing. I had just cleaned my home the day of the service, and so it was very clear how much dirt from the ducts got ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning, furniture steaming

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2018

I have tried to call and email this client with no response. We stand behind our work and always provide a 100% money back guarantee if not completely satisfied. There were some scheduling issues that we worked through during the day of service. Our appointment earlier that morning took longer than anticipated. We contacted the client apologized and asked to come 30 minutes late. She was busy late...

11/02/2018

It went well. Phoenix was responsive, courteous, and very professional. They did a great job in a short time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2018

Thanks for the review. I appreciate you taking the time to prepare it.

10/08/2018

I called this company and talked with Jim Mount on Monday or Tuesday. He was able to send his crew out on Friday to do the cleaning. He called the day before to confirm the time they would arrive just as he said he would. His men showed up on time and did a wonderful job. They were professional and explained what they were doing and how to let my upholstery dry after cleaning. The results exceeded...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upholstery Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2018

Thanks for inviting us into your home. I appreciate. you taking the time to prepare a review.

Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery, Rug, Tile & Grout Cleaning. Residential Air Duct Cleaning. Vehicle Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning.

Commercial Air Duct Cleaning