Brightview Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

934 Durham Rd

Wake Forest, NC 27587

At Brightview Window Cleaning our mission is simple - to brighten every home or business we encounter with prompt, professional, and courteous pressure washing and window cleaning service. We work hard to deliver a service that our customer is happy with, but also one were pleased with as well. Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality, most convenience, and best value. We often hear the comment that customers didnt know how clean their windows could be until they had them professionally cleaned. Thats why we enjoy the privilege of providing this service to our clients one that enhances the satisfaction and quality of their living experience....

Gutter Cleaning (158)Window Cleaning (77)Pressure Washing (11)Concrete Driveways (1)Pavers and Hardscaping (1)Roof Cleaning (1)Decks and Porches (1)

10/18/2019

It went great. The crew was detail oriented and did a fantastic job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure washing

CATEGORY decks, concrete driveway, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

09/24/2019

Great! Responsible people came to do the work and I felt good about having them in my home. I would hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window washing inside and out

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we look forward to working with you again!

09/21/2019

We had Brightview come over and do our gutters, windows, and powerwashing on our home. Not only were they clean and efficient, but we now have a house that looks brand new! My family and I can't believe how much this improved the look of our home as well as completely solved the gutter blockage issue we had every time it rained. Many thanks to the Brightview team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing, windows, and gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

We love hearing from happy customers. Thanks for the feedback.
C

09/13/2018

I called to get an estimate, and the lady said she would have someone call me back for estimate...I never got a call back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Window cleaning.

07/31/2018

The woman I spoke with to set up the gutter cleaning was very friendly and answered all of my questions. I was very lucky that they had an opening that same week. The came and cleaned the gutters while I was at work and did a wonderful job. I would definitely call them again for the same and other services that they offer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

06/04/2018

Went great - windows haven't looked this good for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2018

05/25/2018

they were friendly,punctual, and did a nice job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2018

05/14/2018

These guys are great! Dale was out within 48 hours to provide an estimate for the work I requested. Scheduling was within 3 weeks (with waiting for pollen season to pass). Dale arrived first, and got started on the exterior wash. His team came in a little later, and got right to the gutters and windows. Windows were done inside and out, and the difference was amazing! Very professional, friendly, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior power wash, gutter cleaning, windows

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2018

05/10/2018

The providers arrived ahead of schedule and were professional and polite. They were respectful of the property and belongings. All aspects of the job received attention to detail and were completed satisfactorily. One could not ask for more. Will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning, inside and out; driveway cleaning; power washing house.

CATEGORY window cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2018

04/18/2018

They did an excellent job of cleaning my windows and were very nice and professional. I liked the fact they don’t have to use my well water which leaves hard water spots. Also had them to clean inside and outside window panes in a small sunroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2018

Window & screen cleaning. Gutter cleaning & whitening. Pressure washing. Hard water stain removal.

NA