Fence Scapes

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since November 2010

We are a full service fence and gate operator contractor. We service all of WNC. Award winning....

N/A

Fence Quarter

0  REVIEWS
Fence Quarter

We are decking, fence & gate maintenance experts. Our services include power washing, decking, porch and wood fence & gate repairs. SPECIALS TIL END OF AUGUST Pressure Washing Short Driveways - 2 Car = $60 Special Walkways from front yard to back = $30 Special Decks at 50 Cents a SF Special "Includes Railings" - You can't beat this. Professional service by a seasoned Pro.

08/28/2017

Excellent work performed. Posts properly removed and re-installed with concrete. Trench under wire mesh dug and back filled so that wire mesh went below ground. This sealed the dog run area well. Green wire against the two split rail fence becomes almost invisible to the naked eye. Every thing cleaned up when work was completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 2 fence posts. Also removed 120 feet of 4 ft wire mesh and replaced with new.

CATEGORY fences

D

08/13/2017

Mark came out to take a look at the job and said he would get back to us with a quote in "the next few days." Two weeks later, no quote, had to comtact him - he said, "I'll get it to you tonight." Three days later the quote arrives and is not itemized..just a descriptor of the work that needed to be done and a lump sum.. I asked for an itemized quote, he replied that he would get it to me that eve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway gate

CATEGORY fences,driveway gates

06/12/2017

No effective response to two requests for quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called Mark for estimate on automated gate project. He arrived, looked the site over, promised a quote. None came. after two weeks he did answer my call. Claimed to have emailed estimate, said he would call back in 20 min. to confirm email address and resend estimate. Been 10 days, haven't yet received that call. I expect this to have been a $9,000 to $12,000. job. Evidently this is a contractor too busy to be bothered with customers........

CATEGORY fences,driveway gates

04/10/2017

He never showed up after several calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I schedule a time and date for an appraisal. Was told someone would be at my house. He was a no show. When I called back, the guy told me he would be there later the same day. He never showed up nor called me back to reschedule.

CATEGORY fences,dog fence,driveway gates

11/20/2016

Seemed good when I called on the first saturday and the owner answered. He said he is "ten weeks out" which didn't matter to us. But, don't say you are going to schedule an appointment to estimate more work if you can't.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never followed up on three (3) promised phone calls. We are ready to commit to a large fencing job, but could not get this company to schedule an estimating appointment. The owner only called by mistake because he thought I was someone else, then even his "estimator" never called or showed as promised.

CATEGORY fences,dog fence,driveway gates

Fence, decks, automated gates and decorative driveway gates, pressure wash homes, sidewalks, driveways, & decks.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal