Shaine Unlimited

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

72 Coastal Dr SW

Supply, NC 28462

We specialize in home-improvement repair and remodeling. I have 35 years experience my lead men Have been with me almost 10 years we are expert craftsman. Window and door replacement ,siding, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, flooring, tile, carpentry, painting and pressure washing, etc. etc. we are quality craftsman professional and clean. We take old homes and make them look new again . Top quality work for a fair price and great references. We are a local company built in Brunswick North Carolina and serving our community...

woodworking (4)home remodeling (3)picture framing (3)interior painting (2)house painting (1)plumber (1)deck building (1)garage building (1)home remodeling (1)tile installation (1)

11/06/2019

Went really good Shane is dedicated to customer satisfaction will definitely use them again an I highly recommend then

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Well knocked out,took carpet up installed new,hardwood flooring while installing he noticed back sliding door had water damage ordered a high quality 3 pane slider installed after floor was finished I noticed flooring was peeling up called Shane he came out contacted Lowe's they came out made it all good they came back and replaced flooring at no cost to me if it wasn't for Shane's dedicated to customer satisfaction it would be costed to get replaced he went to bed for us working hard to get new flooring for there great company and trust worthy I trust all his workers

CATEGORY ceramic tile, picture framing, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

07/25/2019

Everything was perfect. They were prompt, quick, and the pricing was fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a construction on my house.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

07/19/2019

Excellent. He did a real good job. He is a good man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpentry work. He repaired a walkway.

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2019

07/10/2019

The work performed by Shaine unlimited turned out great. Turn around from quote to install happened in days and not weeks like other contractors. Job site was kept clean and workers went out of their way to address minor items which were not a part of the original job which was a pleasant surprise. We would definitely utilize them again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple jobs. Deck repairs, stair replacement, painting and plumbing work.

CATEGORY decks, picture framing, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

07/08/2019

He did an excellent job on my shop. He redid my back porch. He gave me fair price. He came back and double checked everything and made sure everything was done right. He's probably the best. The price was good. He didn't overcharged me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He worked on my shop - interior painting.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

07/03/2019

Excellent. Great guys to work with, Very professional and punctual. Will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a barn built.

CATEGORY picture framing, garage builders, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

We frame everything from small decks to whole houses. We offer demo and remodeling from bathrooms and kitchens to entire home. Beautiful stone and tile showers and floors. We change windows and doors. Sheetrock and painting interior and exterior. Vynal siding and handrails. Hardie board siding and pvc trim. Cabinets , stairs, wood trim. We are professionals and all aspects of home building and finishing we are professionals in all aspects of home building and finishing we even do roofs

we do not offer concrete slabs or footers. Not Hvac either but I do have contacts in those fields

PayPal, Check, Visa, MasterCard