Lepore, Dr. Henry

Angie's List since October 2008

http://www.association-office.com/abpm/etools/publicdir/search.cfm, http://www.abms.org, http://www.apta.org/AM/Template.cfm?Section=ABPTS&Template=/aptaapps/speccertdirectory/selectccsform.cfm....

C

04/04/2016

Would. Love to have opportunity to describe; however, somewhere during the appointment process my case is MIA. This has never happened before. Just wanted to let someone know in case there's any possibility of getting assistance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Referred to practice by PCP. Received phone call to make appointment (left VM) returned call to never receive call back for appointment. PCP sent another referral still no appointment.

06/04/2014

I am doing a lot better after going to Dr Lepore my quality of life has improved tremendously. I would recommend him to anyone do really needs a great doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
constant pain Dr Lepore is one of the most caring Doctors and has a wonderful bedside manner. He goes out of his way to make sure he understands your problem and works to make sure he fixes it.

07/01/2013

It went very well. Dr. Lepore listens to everything you say. He is very caring about his patient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lower back PAIN & across the mid back

01/14/2013

I see Dr. Lepore monthly and I have no comaints about him or any of his staff. The office manager is a bit stuffy and very uncaring, but he's the absolute best so I overlook that very small detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a great visit with Dr. Lepore. Above all of my physicians, he is the most concerned with what my diagnosis will eventually be. He works in concert with all of my other doctors to mske sure that I am receiving the care I deserve. He's incredibly intelligent &. caring. I would always recommend him to everyone that truly needs this type of care.

CATEGORY pain management,physical medicine

08/27/2012

He is one awesome doctor. He listens to you. He really pays attention to you. He tries to do everything that he can to help you. I will continue seeing this doctor in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see a pain management doctor named Dr. Henry Lepore. I have constant back pain and I visit him every month.

CATEGORY pain management

Pain management, physical medicine, rehab & physical therapy.