Top Notch Plumbing Services, Inc.

A10 REVIEWS

Founded 2017

Gatwick Court

Statesville, NC 28677

At Top Notch Plumbing Services, Inc., we consider your plumbing emergency our plumbing emergency! We strive to provide the highest level of service and ensure the complete satisfaction of all our customers. Whether you have a dripping faucet thats driving you crazy or you need a trusted plumbing team to help with your home remodeling project, you can rely on us to provide Top Notch plumbing services. We take pride in our work and the value of the services we provide to homes and businesses in the Lake Norman, North Carolina area. We are family owned with over 20 years of experience. Give us a call today!...

plumber (10)drain cleaning (1)

11/23/2019

they never contacted me, and the issue stayed the same

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
no-one contacted me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2019

I think this is a very unfair review. As I said in my email to you, I was very sorry I did not get your project message right away. I did contact you as soon as I did. This is not a reflection of our company, our technicians or their Top Notch work. I am only human and try to respond to voice mails, phone calls, emails, website requests and Angie's List requests as soon as I can. A phone call dire...

01/31/2019

Great job...very professional and personable. Would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace tankless water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

11/01/2018

Did a Top Notch job!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclogged drains and dugout broken pipe

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

10/30/2018

Nicely done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace commodes

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2018

Called Top Notch Plumbing and they were at my home with in an hour

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lost water pressure in my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2018

10/23/2018

Tom from Top Notch Plumbing was professional, and extremely knowledgeable. He was able to help me finish my projects quickly and without exceeding my budget. His diligence is something you do not see often any more, and I will absolutely be calling them for my future plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water line shut off valve moved, installation of toilets and bathroom/kitchen faucets and fixtures.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2018

10/23/2018

Tommy did an amazing job. Work was fast, neat, and no leaks. Definitely will use him again. Awesome price too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rough in plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

10/22/2018

Great job, trustworthy, honest and friendly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install water neutralizer, two new toilets, change filter housing, replace several bad pipe fittings.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

10/09/2018

They are great. Outstanding. Never had an issue. Top rate. I recommend them anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation system, fixed a leaky toilet, plumbed in a garage, and a sink.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

10/03/2018

Very well, We will be using them in the future for other plumbing needs. As far as cost, can’t compare, as we never had this issue in our life coming from a well. But the job was done nicely, and a few other things fixed that they didn’t know about .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were told by water company we had a leak, it turns out it was the service line from the street to house, the guys replaced the line , brought us to code on hot water heater , and fixed a couple other issues that were found. They were on time, friendly, professional, and very helpful when we had a few issues after turning house water back on. Best thing! We got a call back right away in a Saturday morning from the owner Tom after trying several others in the area.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2018

The next time you need a reliable plumber in the Lake Norman, North Carolina area, give us a call at Top Notch Plumbing Services, Inc.

NA