AAA BLIND FACTORY

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since June 2007

We are a small business that offers window treatments! We come out to your home and give free estimates we provide samples for you to look at in your home!!...

Larry's Tile Inc

10  REVIEWS
Larry's Tile Inc

Larry’s Tile has been in business since 1986. We are a locally owned and operated business with two Certified Tile Installers and two Factory Trained Schluter Systems Installers. We do commercial and residential work and are fully insured. Free estimates.

09/02/2014

We had custom blinds installed on all of our windows and some doors. Everything was great from measuring to installation. Plenty of samples were brought to choose from. Any questions were answered. I would not hesitate to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Measured windows, ordered custom blinds and installed them.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

06/29/2007

I went through a lot of different companies for interviews and these guys were the best in price. They also did a very good job. I was pleased with the service. They were on time and made reasonable suggestions for things to be done. I would recommend them to other people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed faux wood blinds in 12 windows.

CATEGORY window treatments

SALES IN INSTALLATION OF WINDOW COVERINGS & FLOORING INCLUDING BLINDS, SHUTTERS & DRAPERIES. CARPET, WOOD, VINYL & TILE FLOORING.

Satisfaction