Dynamic Development Inc

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2010

We believe that the difference is in the details and will prove it every time....

N/A
Precision Garage Door Service

Call 24/7 for a live operator. Call us any hour of the day, any day of the week for emergency repairs on garage door & openers. We'll fix it at time that is convenient for you. We are also available on Evenings & Saturdays.

Offers by Precision Garage Door Service on Angie's List

C

04/23/2015

The owner had very poor people skills. There was lots of back and forth about how the stairs would be built and when he actually showed up to do the job, he brought the wrong building materials.We eventually had to have the steps replaced by a different contractor. This job was nothing but a total waste of time and money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to build a new set of exterior stairs.

CATEGORY contractors,home builders

02/28/2015

Love, Love, Love the outcome.  Zac was excellent to work with and was worked to ensure we were happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finished a basement space.

CATEGORY remodeling,basement remodeling

D

04/04/2014

I never heard from him again.  Nothing.  Not an email.  Not a call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He showed up on time.  We walked the house and talked about changes and options.   He left after about an hour with the intent to put together an estimate.

CATEGORY remodeling

06/23/2013

Contractor (Zac) went above and beyond in fitting my urgent little job into his very busy schedule on major jobs.  He coordinated the job with removal of the damaged garage door, and completed it in good time for me to be ready for installation of the new door.  Job quality was excellent, and the flashing was well planned out and installed.  This contractor's strong suit is the ability to figure o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore out the old water-damaged 2-car-garage door jamb, and installed a new one using my materials.  This involved addition of flashing and a metal cap on top beam to protect against future damage.

CATEGORY garage doors,remodeling

11/20/2012

d when one wasn'y busy he asked of there was anything wlse he could do;  I had him replace and stain a board on my deck. They were very capable but a bit slow.  I would rather pay per job tnan by the hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a back door replaced with a combination lock installed.  There were two people working an

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

90% of our jobs are bid by the job. Rarely is a home repair hourly, however sometimes unexpected things pop up and hinder progress. In the case of this older home nominal lumber was used in the original construction so everything had to be customized, requiring more time and attention. The most important thing to me is not how much time I or my people spend on a job but that my customers are happy...

Basement Finishing, Home Overhauls, Remodels, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Additions, Decks, & Custom Home Building. Commercial Services, Office Overhauls, & New Construction.