Wood's Floors

Award 2018

6:30 PM - 6:30 PM

1001 Village Point Rd SW

Shallotte, NC 28470

Wood's Floors, can work with any wood species and follow any custom design specifications you have had prepared. Our skilled team members are friendly, knowledgeable and take pride in maintaining a clean and safe work environment. We can work at your home or business on a schedule you set or one that we schedule to ensure the timely completion of your project. From new construction to remodeling Wood's Floors, has the experience and expertise to complete your flooring project on time and within budget. Call or e-mail us today for a free no obligation estimate. We want to earn your business....

Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation (25)Flooring Sales and Installation (10)Carpet Sales and Installation (1)Ceramic Tile (1)

04/08/2019

Dillon and his crew are friendly, hard working and professional. They were on time each day, finished the job when estimated, and my floors were beautifully restored for a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood floors refinished

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2019

05/10/2018

They did a fantastic job! My husband and I are are totally impressed and pleased with the work this company has done Our floors were in really bad shape after 20 years of high traffic and living near the beach. I was hesitant that the floors could be refinished we were actually looking at vinyl flooring. Wood floors came recommended so we met with them and discussed our issues and our wants. They ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing existing wood floors and installing wood flooring and refinishing in our family room

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2018

04/27/2018

Great experience. Floors are beautiful. Dillon and crew were on time, answered all my questions, cleaned up after themselves, didn't damage furniture or walls, answered all texts and phone calls ! Huge improvement#jobwelldone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood floors refinished.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2018

03/25/2018

From the very beginning, I was impressed with Dillon. He returned my calls promptly and arrived at my home at the scheduled times. He and his team (David, Brandon, and Brandon) were amazing. They arrived on time--every time--and worked consistently. Everyone was friendly, polite, hard-working, and professional. They were extremely careful when moving my furniture and even took photos so they could...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The carpet and linoleum in my 12-year old home was beginning to look worn and outdated. I decided to have hardwood floors installed in three bedrooms (including closets), a small walk-in closet, the kitchen (including the breakfast nook and pantry), the living room, dining room, Carolina room, hallway, and two small closets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2018

02/20/2018

Dillon and his team did an excellent job. They worked on a very tight timeline and finished the job on time. Very professional and friendly and would definitely hire them again. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood floors installed in master bedroom to match original hardwoods

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2017

02/13/2018

Dillon has quite a gift for this. His floors are AWESOME! He was able to find a stain that blended our oak and pine together yet brilliantly displayed beautiful wood grain for the first time since we have owned the house. We are THRILLED with our floors! If you have a similar project, I would STRONGLY recommend hiring Dillon Wood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish 2400+ square feet of mixed (oak and pine) hardwood in our 70 year old home. Included all closets and storage areas as well. Involved removing what was left of previous horribly done, extremely dark finish as first step. Also applied matching shoe molding throughout to finish it off.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2018

10/25/2016

Company never returned phone calls or emails.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to have some work done but after leaving a voice mail and sending an email I got no response so I gave up on trying to do business with this company.

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2016

07/05/2016

Ryan Sullivan and his crew, Nick and David, faced quite a challenge with our job. They needed to removed old bamboo flooring, then match the species of the existing oak oak, so as not to show where the old hardwood met the new. Ryan did an excellent job matching the hardwood, and when I described the stain I wanted, but they didn't carry the color in their samples, David recalled from years of exp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old bamboo flooring, then matched, laid, stained and sealed new oak hardwood to old oak hardwood.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2016

04/11/2016

They were great. He came though like a champ. He was very good about notifying me if he was going to be late. He would call me promptly to let me know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He refinished the floor and installed a new floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2016

09/28/2015

Ryan and his team arrived on time on the scheduled date.  They were very polite and friendly.  They started right away and prepared the sub-floor on one side of the house and moved the furniture to the other.  They planed each joint in the sub-floor to ensure a smooth transition between sub-floor panels.  It took them one day to finish half of the downstairs.  Then they moved the furniture back an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 500 sqft of carpet and 500 sqft of linoleum and installed new floating bamboo flooring over eco-silent pad with a second vapor barrier.  The flooring, pad and quarter round was not included in the cost

CATEGORY flooring, hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2015

Hardwood & laminate floor sand, finish, refinish hardwood installation & repair, custom borders & medallions.

Ceramic tile, carpet, vinyl & vct.

Not Applicable