Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

A79 REVIEWS

Founded 2016

143 Charlotte Ave

Sanford, NC, 27330

We SERVICE ALL STATES. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it���s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what���s going on. Neli���s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair. Schedule your appointment today at nelihome.com or call us at (833) 876 0900!...

Appliance Repair (77)Appliance Repair - Small (3)

12/12/2019

Excellent, the tech was able to access and direct in fixing the problem immediately. The problem occurred on a Sunday, thought I would lose all my food or have to buy a new refrigerator. We have it fixed in no time!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnostic of a loud nose coming from my refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

C

12/11/2019

unfortunately, we decided it was the transformer, so too expensive to replace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
microwave repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

Thank you for your time giving this review. All reviews are very important. We are always disappointed when an appliance is not cost effective to repair. We are very happy that you said you will use our service again! You are a great couple! Best wishes, see you soon! Team Neli.

12/10/2019

It was a great help to have someone that day help diagnose my issues with my refrigerator. The virtual repair was easy and convenient and very inexpensive! I would recommend Nelihome!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator diagnosis

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

Thank you so very much! We loved helping you! John told us to tell you, when you come back again please request him for your next service. All our best, Team Neli.
C

12/08/2019

First family. Did no commute well. One day he did not show up, The next day he was an one and half hour late. He did a good job and was fair pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had mother board replace on oven

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

This not our company. We are Neli Virtual Appliance Repair.

12/05/2019

It was excellent, he was there early. John was incredibly knowledgeable, he was able to describe the problem and once I told him a couple, of things he knew exactly what is the problem and how to fix it and how much would it cost. He was very professional, very easy to work with, a very good representative of his company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They help me diagnosed the problem with my washing machine.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

Fantastic review, thank you so much! We also love John because he is so amazing with appliances. John loves working with customer like you! Please come back as soon as you have an appliance repair need. Best wishes, Team Neli.

12/05/2019

I was dubious about the business model, but it went great. I was given sufficient instruction to remove the top of the dryer, and the broken dryer drum belt was apparent on examination. Richard sent me the part number, and I placed the order immediately. He had some encouragement for the repair phase, should I need their help. This is a great application of a knowledgeable technician virtually loo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosing why clothes dryer failed to start

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

We are so excited we exceeded your initial expectations. Richard is one of the best and said you followed instructions to the letter. He said it was a pleasure working with you. He also hopes you will come back for the part installation appointment with him! Thanks so much, the Neli Team.

11/30/2019

Exhausted possibilities of a problem with the tech. He saw no problem, but concluded our talk with no parts replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repaired

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

11/25/2019

Great! After googling, outsourcing, YouTubing, it was time to find a professional to fix the dishwasher before Thanksgiving! I found this site by a fluke and was able to get the problem fixed in less than an hour! Thomas was not condescending in the slightest that I was a female fixing it either!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dreaded broken dishwasher

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2019

Woo Hoo! Thanks for the review! We remember when you came into our chat on our website asking if we could help with your dishwasher. We are totally excited that you found us by a fluke, because you are an awesome customer! Now we hope you are a customer for life. You are the best and Thomas said you are a natural problem solver. We can't wait to work with you again! All our best and warm regards, ...

11/23/2019

Great he understood what the problem was gave me the part number and where to order

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I found out what part I needed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2019

Thank you for your kind review! Our no fail mission is to find and resolve your appliance problem. No one likes a non-working appliance in their home. We love nothing more than to work with you as a team to get your appliance up and running, so you can move on to more important things in your life. We are here when you need us! Warm regards, your Neli Team
D

11/19/2019

Not favorable. They have you do the repair via phone vidio.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fridge repair

CATEGORY appliance repair, small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

Yes it is true, we use video chat with our customers to diagnose and repair their home appliances for only $35. We are sad that you do not think this is a favorable concept. Our hope is that someday you will give us a try and we can earn your A. Warm regards, Neli Virtual Appliance Repair.