Davis Paving

B 6 Reviews

Founded 2020 •

834 Firestone Ln

Sanford, NC 27330

Here at Davis Paving, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 15 years of experience we are experts in the Paving trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business....

asphalt paving (6)

11/06/2020

They were awful. Made claims that they were going to put some down to prepare the ground, didn't do that. Quoted us a price of $6100 that included a longer pipe extension for the apron of the driveway for widening, didn't do that either. Now the whole job has grass growing through it and the extended apron is falling off into the ditch. Now we are pursuing a refund to have it re-done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our black top drive way widened 2 feet and extend the apron of the driveway as well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

11/02/2020

There are not enough good things I could say about this company. They were very efficient. Jeremy Davis the owner of the company came out gave us a free estimate. Once we have decided to go for it and put a drive in, he set the date and they literally came in the morning and Was finished before dinner.. Unlike other contractors we have had at our home, there was no cleanup no trash no debris. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paved driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

Photo for Davis Paving - 834 Firestone Ln, Sanford, NC - 38995283

09/26/2020

It didn't, Somebody called me from Davis Paving telling me that he got a request for a quote through Angie's list for a driveway repair or replace project, he suggested we meet at 12:00 noon on Saturday the 19th of September, I agreed but he never showed up and never called to tell me why he didn't show up or to reschedule. I called his number at 1:05 that same day but there was no answer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway repair or replace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

This customer lived in big Virginia. I live in nc I told the customer that was too far for my company to come. He then stated that he was going to leave me a review on Angie list for not traveling to Virginia

09/15/2020

Davis Paving did an excellent job on our driveway! The driveway is quite long, more like a short road, and had many potholes and ruts. Davis Paving repaired the driveway and put down new gravel, building up areas that were in dire need. Now we have a nice smooth driveway! No more muddy potholes! As part of the contract, Davis did the same for my son’s driveway next door. He, too, is quite happy wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and re-gravel driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

09/01/2020

He did a fantastic job, he actually called me yesterday because he was very concerned that the water will washed away the job he did. He did a great job and will recommend him to everyone I know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did my driveway asphalt.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

08/20/2020

It was good. The man was very polite and did a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He helped me with my driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

Driveway Paving, Patching, Seal coating, Striping, Commercial parking lots. Concrete