Big Anchor Roofing & Gutters

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

130 Northstar Dr

Rural Hall, NC 27045

Say goodbye to clogged downspouts and underground plumbing issues! The GutterShutter gutter protection system is a beautiful addition to any home, with a variety of color options. Add curb appeal and value to your property with GutterShutters crown molding look and feel quality materials and performance! If you need to replace your gutters, give us a call our teams will do it all! Well remove your old gutters and install the high-quality GutterShutter system as a replacement on your home. Your home should be a place of sanctuary and comfort. We aim to protect you, your family and your belongings with a quality roof over your head. As a homeowner, it can seem like there are always things that need to be replaced or fixed. When the time comes to getting quality work done on your homes roof, you need to find reputable Roofing Company to make sure the job gets done right. Different maintenance comes with different industry jargon, and we understand it can be overwhelming and sometimes confusing to understand everything that is being done. We promise to be completely transparent and to keep you confident and knowledgeable throughout our time together. Big Anchor Roofing & Gutters is your one stop shop for all your roofing & Gutter needs . We have been in business for multiple years, And take pride in ourselves on delivering high quality work with premium service, from a friendly and knowledgeable staff. And the best part, We offer affordability without cutting corners. No project is too big or too small. Give us a call to schedule an appointment! Senior & Veteran Discounts !!! * Discounts on full installs and original price only! https://youtu.be/kH3SKyBVjAE https://youtu.be/KZaP-hVPauA...

gutter installation (27)roofing (7)gutter cleaning (2)house painting (1)

04/15/2020

Joshue and his team were excellent. The estimate process was very low pressure and friendly. They offered an excellent financial assistance and my financing was approved on the spot. His team arrived on schedule and worked efficiently. They stuck with the project until it was completed to my satisfaction. Great team! I would heartily and confidently recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and soffit replacement

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your amazing feedback. It is very much appreciated. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our work.

02/19/2020

WOW. I am so impressed with this company. I had an isolated leak in my roof and had contacted Big Anchor Roofing and another company to see about getting the leak repaired. Small job, I know. I guess that's why I have yet to hear from the other company ( but hey, It's only been 4 days). Josh at Big Anchor returned my call within 5 minutes. I described my problem and we set up a time for someone to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a leak in an asphalt shingle roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

02/17/2020

Work exceeded our expectations. Company is prompt, professional, courteous, and has excellent communication skills. Good price, superior product, workers were polite, completed the job quickly, cleaned up, and even helped us with an unrelated roof issue. Would highly recommend to anyone in the area. A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

Thank you so much for the great feedback [Member Name Removed] , We appreciate your business.

02/05/2020

Efficient estimate. Also came on site to talk with insurance adjuster. Great customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutter replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your positiv feedback. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks for trusting Big Anchor!

12/16/2019

A+ service from the original phone call, meeting sales person, installation and final product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had new gutters installed on my shop.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

11/04/2019

It went extremely well , couldn't have done a better job , came out perfect . The best gutter job I've ever had ! Great price and quality work , highly recommended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review! It was our pleasure doing business with you

10/27/2019

The team arrived in a timely manner, and completed the job in the day. When we found that there was a minor issue. They came out promptly to resolve it. I love our new gutters, they handle the rainwater without leaking over the sides like our old gutters did. I will hire them in the future for our roofing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters installed and old gutters taken away.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your great feedback. It was our pleasure doing business with you

03/21/2019

Perfect! Great communication, showed on time, cleaned up, hardly knew they were here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter repair and replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

Thank you for taking some time to review big anchor roofing and gutters. It is very much appreciated

11/11/2018

Polite young man. Price seemed reasonable. There was no follow up and contract was nearly legible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters and gutter guards

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2018

11/04/2018

extremely well. very pleased and would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced our gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2018

With quality products and proper installation, we have the perfect solution for everyone. Are you looking for either 5 or 6 inch seamless gutter? Or rather a Lifetime no clog warranty product that will keep you and your loved ones from climbing up a ladder trying to get rid of debris. Not only do we specialize in guttering, but also roofing. As a certified certainTeed Landmark shingle master we offer the products and warranties that you and your home deserve. **Senior and veterans discount**

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing