A1 Moving

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since April 2010

We are a family owned and operated company. We have 20 years experience in the moving business. We specialize in moving new and antique furniture. We can take care of all your moving needs. We can supply the truck, labor & supplies, or if you have a truck and need it loaded or unloaded we can supply the labor for you. We also can pack everything in your house and/or unpack everything. We have the lowest rates in Winston Salem, Call us today for pricing details. Free estimates. References if required....

Steam Source Inc

77  REVIEWS
Steam Source Inc

Steam source has been servicing the triad for 10 years. With our highly trained and insured professionals we take great pride in our reputation, experience, education, and systems. Steam source conducts thorough background checks and drug screenings on all of our technicians. We do not use subcontractors. We offer consistent guaranteed results to ensure the satisfaction of our clients. Call today to receive one of our specials! May contact through email: information@steamsourcetriad.com.

07/08/2019

It was good, except that they accidentally left glider and coffee table and I keep calling them but they did not do as I say.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved me.

09/30/2015

were on schedule, were careful and professional; took appropriate precautions to prevent damage to furniture, other belongings, and house interiors

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
packed and moved several rooms of furniture and breakables

CATEGORY hauling services,moving companies

08/25/2015

They moved everything with care, they were nice and I would recommend these movers to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent job in moving me into my house.

06/04/2015

The owner answered my call.  He gave me estimates on crating the antique pieces and answered all my questions.   He scheduled the movers to my time table. the move went very well.  They were friendly curtious and professional. moved our furniture and boxes into temporary storage. they managed to get a very large antique desk out of a room that had been built around it 30 years ago, without a scrat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built crates for 3 antique mirrired tables. moved furniture and boxes into temporary storage, including a piano.

CATEGORY hauling services,moving companies

04/07/2015

Entire process went great.  Very professional and efficient.  We would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved several large items to new house.

Residential Moving - Packing, Unpacking, & Piano Moving