Quality Plus Seamless Gutters & Metal Roofing

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since January 2013

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Quality Plus Metal Roofing Contractors NC is a home improvement company located in Virgilina Va and serving a 60 mile radius. We offer Energy Star windows, as well as 5" and 6" seamless gutters, and vinyl siding. We construct decks, porch enclosures & awnings...

Canaan Roofing Inc

11  REVIEWS
Canaan Roofing Inc

Canaan Roofing Incorporated we are License and Insured roofing company. Are headquarter office is located in Charlotte, NC and we also have a facility in Raleigh, NC. We engage in roofing contractor services such as installing ceramic or concrete tiles, slate or shingles, installing single-ply, built-up, metal, liquid and modified bitumen roofing systems, installing, repairing and replacing gutters and downpipes, installing sheet metal, replacing broken tiles and shingles, repairing capping in cement or acrylic mortar, applying roof sealer compounds and cleaning existing roof materials, installing engineered wood, brick, vinyl, aluminum and fiber cement siding, installing soffit under easement fascia, securing flashings and capping and repairing leaks. As part of our plans to make our customers our number one priority and to become one of the leading roofing company. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely. We are Reliable, Experienced, Ethical. Canaan Roofing Company have overtime perfected plans that will help us become a specialist in turning the roofs in slums into beautiful cities and turning the roof of a run –down and dilapidated building into a master piece and that hopefully will be our brand and signature. If you are in search of a Reliable Roofers When dealing with Canaan Roofing, you can rest assured you will never be surprised by price changes, changes to the contract or work changes. And we will always meet our deadlines to you. Experienced Roofing: When you deal with an experienced roofing company, it plainly shows. Professional roofing contractors will be able to offer you multiple roofing options from patch repairs, replacements or even waterproof solutions. Thank you, Kerline Gilbert Sale Manager/Business Manager Office: (704) 681-5300 Fax: (704) 479-8071 Email: Canaanroofinginc@outlook.com

Award 2019
Offers by Canaan Roofing Inc on Angie's List

02/26/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters graet job

CATEGORY roofing, siding

04/01/2013

The job was completed quickly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Hite of Quality Plus Roofing in Oxford, NC. gave me a free estimate to complete a roofing and siding project on my home. He gave me the lowest estimate out of 4 different local companies, and his crew arrived at the time that they told me they would. They had my project completed the same day and cleaned up all the old debris. His crew was knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family. They did a wonderful job, and I will use them again on other projects. Mr. Hite personally came out and inspected his crews work. I can't say enough about how happy I am with his service!

CATEGORY roofing, siding

Quality Plus Metal Roofing Contractors NC is a home improvement company located in Oxford, NC and serving a 60 mile radius. We offer Energy Star products, as well as 5" and 6" seamless gutters, and vinyl siding. We construct decks, porches, .

interior home improvement.